Screenshot of The Week: April 26 to May 3 2018 (No Theme)

crrichroute.jpg

GE U30C #7049 leads a 'funeral' train of older B40-8 units past the old roundhouse turntable where their grandparents once steamed. Most are headed to short lines, but a few are on their last journey to the scrappers torch. 7049 will not share their fate however, she will be getting a fresh coat of Minetec red and work their mine for a while longer before retiring.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 24 entries so please vote for up to 3. Voting ends May 10; please post your votes below.

I have a suggestion: why not adding a new feature where everyone can vote once like on other forum at the top with every vote for each entry ?

You're right! How do you choose from all these?

Great shots everyone; and my votes go to :....

lesley
grazlash
pm372

I mean when the entry is closed then all the people that posted get their own "poll box" where you can see how much % they get and every user can vote but just once

Thanks MF01, I thought something like that might have been what you meant. The further explanation helped.

I have some troubles with english that's why sometimes it's hard to understand I kinda suck lol :hehe:

I go for:
deadpoolmx55
Trainman10
lesley

Last edited:
Back