santa fe gp87/gp7 in the tiger stripe paint scheme

james100

I know that someone released the Santa Fe gp7/gp9 in the original tiger stripe paint scheme. I am in the process of building a 1950s Santa Fe themed layout and this is a critical locomotive for it, but I can't find it anymore. If any of you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

The Erecting Hall said he had gotten permission to distribute their content a while back. Just needed to update them and fix the errors. I see he is redoing the site as of Christmas so maybe they will be there shortly.

The Erecting Hall said he had gotten permission to distribute their content a while back. Just needed to update them and fix the errors. I see he is redoing the site as of Christmas so maybe they will be there shortly.
see. Well, it's always a good idea to get permission before distributing someone else's content, to avoid any potential copyright issues. It sounds like the Erecting Hall has taken the necessary steps to make sure they are able to distribute the content legally. Hopefully the errors will be fixed and the site will be updated soon. Do you have any further questions on this topic?

Back