run time c++ error

ztune

Hi all, I understand this is not the right place to post this topic but I can not find a fix for it. I'm running trainz 12 hot fix 4 and all the newest updates. I started having the problem about two months ago and now I'm so fed up with trying to figure out the problem, I checked the error and uninstalled and re installed and still having the same issues with the error/crash. All I have is JR content on me rig nothing but the best....lol

Have a great one

Wrong place but, can you supply some machine specs?

We need info on your graphics card, operating system, etc.

For this kind of error, you can download the C++ libraries from Microsoft. You need to look for the version that's giving you an error and download the run-time libraries and install them, but first give us the specs so we can see what else is going on here.

John

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor AMD A8-3870 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 3000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Adapter Description AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
Adapter RAM (2,147,483,648) bytes
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 8.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 6.04 GB
Total Virtual Memory 16.0 GB
Available Virtual Memory 13.7 GB

Hi all, I understand this is not the right place to post this topic but I can not find a fix for it.

It's almost certainly a hardware problem. Run a comprehensive RAM and hard disk drive diagnostic.

Second most likely is a driver problem. Check that system and video drivers are up to date.

Third would be corrupted system files. Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) and look carefully through the log that it creates for any issues.

Does trainz 12 have a repair on there some where or would it be better to do a re-install of the whole sim and thank you all for your help. But also funny I have two other games on my computer and one is a real graphic HOG but never have any real issues with them.

Last edited:
Does trainz 12 have a repair on there some where or would it be better to do a re-install of the whole sim and thank you all for your help. But also funny I have two other games on my computer and one is a real graphic HOG but never have any real issues with them.

There is no repair function for the program its self; just the database can be repaired. Your best bet is to backup your User Data folder, reinstall, then copy your User Data folder back.

John

OK will do, thanks for all the help I will try to put that on my things to do list you guys have a great one.

Back