RRmods.com Content @ Work(1280x768 pics)

I think I spit out some of my soda when I saw that 6 axle alco up there! Wow, and since rrmods usually has custom cabs, will you be adding those too?:D

cool ..custom cabs!!!!!!...this means it should have an oxygen bottle for the crew and working wipers to clear the soot off the windscreen! man i'm waiting for the release's of these !

Thank you everyone for the encouraging comments! This is a project I've been working on for a while now and i am glad to see it come near the end. @anl, awesome pics Alex! :Y: Here is another production pic of these beasts.
SCL_C628_RENDER_1.jpg

if i may ask would it be possible to bring back the "2 man crew " for locomotives?
Bring them back? I didn't know they went anywhere. I use the 2 man crew or the 50 series crew all the time. Just put them in like any other driver. I've cloned and renamed a few for my own convenience.

absolutely great stuff

:cool:good morning from a very cold (wind chill) NE thailand strong temp inversion winds day n night roaring from the mountains behind us and now 25C but feel cold unbelievable yes cold.

superb engines you show there wish you had more CPR n CNR based ones dirty and weathered!! Great job RRmods you guys are good! keep up the great work

Roy n Ning;)

:cool:good morning from a very cold (wind chill) NE thailand strong temp inversion winds day n night roaring from the mountains behind us and now 25C but feel cold unbelievable yes cold.

superb engines you show there wish you had more CPR n CNR based ones dirty and weathered!! Great job RRmods you guys are good! keep up the great work

Roy n Ning;)
Mr. Adamovic is our favorite Canadian, we might be able get him do do something like that. :p

AJKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.,,,,kjjjjjjjccccccccnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Fingers ploping on keyboard:hehe:.
Получение этих, когда они получают выпустили!:D

akhgdfnhhhhvyjukljkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjui99ujjjjjutrtttttttttttttttttttttt More Fingers ploping on keyboard:hehe:!
Получение этих, когда они получают выпустили!:D

Back