RRmods.com Content @ Work(1280x768 pics)

The Frisco Highline

ZWxUh.jpg

It's on the trainzitalia Sherman hill route. You have to download the route to get it. ANL

Is the shot of the Frisco Highline available as a route? If so, Where can I find it?

Thanks for asking. Not yet.

It's the only route I've been working on for about 8 months. I try to work on it everyday. It's a pretty big route about 90 miles and I'm including a lot of detail. There's still a lot to do but I'm committed to getting it done.

I've recently started adding textures and some details to parts of the route so maybe I can start a thread with some pics in the near future.

Thanks for asking. Not yet.

It's the only route I've been working on for about 8 months. I try to work on it everyday. It's a pretty big route about 90 miles and I'm including a lot of detail. There's still a lot to do but I'm committed to getting it done.

I've recently started adding textures and some details to parts of the route so maybe I can start a thread with some pics in the near future.

No problem...Was just asking if it was available or a WIP. From the screenshot that you posted. It looks very good. Keep up the good work on your route.

Sorry to quote, but do you know the asset name of the power lines in the shot? Would really appreciate if I can find it. Thanks and great shot!
They are TrainzItalia's, they come with Sherman Hill. You being a Floridian, I know what you are thinking, I think. Like the ones you see along I-4 (and everywhere else) with the big giant eagle's nests on to of them.

Brickbuilder711....

The power lines you refered to are very similar, if not
the same as these.

Power Line 60kv x 3 Classic,<kuid:269413:100134>
Power Line 60kv x 3 2009,<kuid:269413:100135>

I just found them in the last week or so, but darned if I can
remember where I found them. I can tell you they work
as advertised, and look great.

All I can do is tell you to look for the creator and wish for luck.
If I can remember where I found them I'll post it for you.

This info may help.

description "Elledning_60kv_x_3_classic. Powerline built on the classic alpha mapped concept"
asset-filename "ledning"
username "Power Line 60kv x 3 Classic"
author "Spyfrog"
license "No license"
category-region "SE"
category-class "SS"
category-era "1990s"

AL

EDIT: These two assets are on the DLS... and their great... I renamed them so I could find them
and then couldn't find them.

Elledning 60kv x 3 classic,<kuid:269413:100134>
Elledning_60kv_x3_2009,<kuid:269413:100135>

AL

Last edited:
Back