RRmods.com Content @ Work(1280x768 pics)

Aye sir, that last shot is spectacular. The feel is so real, that I'm left wondering what exact settings you used to achieve the foggy overcasted morning look to the shot. I just can't get enough of the feel. It feels like Autumn in July!

5RL6Md.jpg

fAoPaE.jpg

Great stuff Andrew picked up sum of Milo's amazing work today mate that bloke sure knows how to impress.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

CN L51591 26, the East Lewiston job, holds the GM&O main at CO Jct. at a redblock, waiting for M39491
to tuck into Columbus siding to execute a crew change. DS moved L515 ahead about thirty minutes later.

Thanks Mick & escd84,Im liking the look of dericm's flint sub,will be next on me download hitlist:cool:

This thread is starting to look like a CN screenshot thread:hehe:,hard to go past adamovics sweet models he's been putting out lately.
Will mix things up a-little with a bit of CP red.

vjvYGd.jpg

Nice work Andrew i spy a new type of switch heater in there mate i made a couple for my version of the PRB but they didn't turn out as good as the one in your pic lol.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Your Mill in Terrace Bay looks really great! Looking forwald to more of your photos from the Schreiber Sub. Keep it up King!

Back