Routes on CD

I just loaded my copies of the Trainz Routes CDs, and I was surprised to check and see very little discussion of the content on here! My preference is for a route with a few double loops so I can set up several consists and sit back and watch the trains go by! Chalkdale seems to have such a layout, but it's rather complex and the various parts don't link too well (I had to drive miles out of the way to get to another loop). I'm sure there were such interesting routes back in UTS days (can't remember the names!) And there's only so much north-country UK scenery I can take!

Maybe we should be voting on what we'd like to see in future CDs? I'd like to see some more vehicle content, perhaps some 37s in current livery, a 47 even a 66 for modern diesel fans. Or how about some Chinese steam monsters?

Thoughts?

Regds, BG III

I don't think Auran will be making any custom content for Trainz Routes, as far as I know it's just a selection of existing routes and rolling stock taken from the DLS. Having said that though there are plenty of modern-image 37s, 47s and 66s available on the DLS so I'm sure Auran could include a couple in the next editions.

Cheers,

JB

Hi BG III

While your in there and exploring if you open the Restmorel Castle file you should find a jpg that can printed as a map of the whole route on a single A4 any problem here let me know and I’ll send a copy

Sorry if the is slightly off topic Regards Bob V

Back