"Repeat" command gone?

neilsmith749

It may be operator-error on my part, but all of a sudden, I can't find the "Repeat" command for AI drivers anymore. It doesn't show up in the list for the "Driver Command" rule, and any "repeat" rules I've found on the DLS don't seem to work. Has anyone else noticed this?

I just tested it and the Repeat command is there as per normal. I tested in both Surveyor (Session Editor - Driver Setup Rule) and in Driver.

One thing that you should be aware of is that the Repeat command will not appear in the driver command popup list if there are no driver commands in the driver command bar. Add a command (any command) and Repeat will appear.

I appreciate the quick reply. Just checked again, and there is still no Repeat command. I wonder if an extended database repair would help. I guess it couldn't hurt. I had the command in the session, and now it's no longer there. Weird.

In Trainz 19 Plus it isn't in the normal list but when you click on the Load arrows in Driver Command Bar it shows up at the top of the list as Repeat Schedule Commands.

Haven't got a standard TRS2019 loaded anymore.

Glenn

Peter is correct of course. Add a command and Repeat appears in the list, fifth command from the top. Choosing it adds a tiny little silver dot with red markings and changes the command in the list to Don't Repeat. Has the Repeat command been turned off in the driver command rule of the session? Or is it faulty?

Hmmm, the repeat command isn't listed under the Driver Command rule so that isn't the problem.

William

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the prompt replies. It seems that the database repair did the trick. "Repeat" is now once again the top command. I guess I should have tried that before posting here. Anyway, problem solved (hopefully for good).

Back