RBR Demo 3 Shunting 101 V1.2

rjvan

I am having a problem with RBR Demo 3 Shunting 101 v1.2. I have TS2009, build 38017.

When I try to load this demo I get a message "You are missing assets or have old versions. Scenario will terminate." RBR6 46435:600060

I thought maybe I could just download the asset from CM2 but I can't find it there.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks

Bob

My understanding (could be wrong) is that the Razorback layout built-in in TRS2009 has the same bugs as the one built-in in TRS2006. Long ago Larry issued a patch to the layout make it work in TRS2006, which can be downloaded free of charge from our web site. I know he's doing a lot of work with regard to TRS2009 at the moment but I don't know any details. At the moment we don't support TRS2009 but stay tuned, there may be more news before long.

John
(This post is subject to any corrections by Larry of course)

This is the link for the 25.6 meg RBR Classic PATCH for TRS2006 SP1. (I haven't tested it in TRS2009 WBE so I have no idea if it works).
Has anyone tried to install this RBR Classic 2006 SP1 patch into 2009 WBE. (If so, please let us know if it works or not)...
I think you need to be registered and logged onto the site to be able to download it. (I could be wrong, so check first)...
While you are on there site, checkout how to become a subscriber/member of RBR so you can download all there great stuff...

http://razorbackrailway.com/forums/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=11

Cheers, Mac... ;)

Last edited:
Some of our members have been experimenting with getting our material to operate with TRS2009, with some success. You'll find their reports on our forum.

Yes you will need to register with us to download the patch. Registration is free. Ignore the PayPal and other payment details fields on the registration form, you can leave them blank.

But if you'd like to subscribe, Larry's bank manager would be eternally grateful.... and you get access to all our activities not just a sample.

However, I must stress that at this stage we don't support TRS2009 and can't offer any official help with it.

John

There are also broken areas of Razorback for 2009. The coal mine BMS Collier ( spelling may be wrong ) is not on the map.

Haven't checked out the rest completely but this needs to be fixed.

Thanks for reporting that.

We are monitoring these threads but since I'm not sure of my facts it's best I say nothing at this stage. Larry may have some more information for you later.

Back