QR track plans.maps

patchy

mango madness
hi,
i'm chasing plans,maps for QR from 1950 to 1960.
i.ve some of cairns and tablelands,i've been researching but i can't put my my finger on the publisher of these maps, plans.
the mark in the corner of these maps, plans is Ccs with a year printed beside it.
if i can find out what this Ccs stands for i might be able to find it on the internet. i can't find any refrence to this mark in any of my books about QR.so if anyone has any ideas it would be most greatful.

cheers, patchy

Best advice I can offer, is to contact the Ipswich Workshops Museum, as they have been quite helpful with information for fellow Trainzers in the past, and have quite an extensive library of trackplans, and other related information - which I believe, for a nominal fee, could be copied and sent to you.

Hope this helps a bit :)

The track plans you would really want, is the ones that QR made when they made the line, for example, Ive got the maps for the Mary Valley Branch, they have every detail right down to fencelines and the owners of the property. They are called property maps, most of them would be printed out on A3 paper, they contain every detail you would want......

Last edited:
ok,i'm getting idea's in my head.but i'm a 1000 miles from brisvegas and dealing with any government department is a nightmare.
cheers, patchy

Back