PTP Routes

Jaykob8

Since I can't download these anymore as someone told me some of the KUIDs are from piracy websites, does anyone know alternatives to these routes?

Since I can't download these anymore as someone told me some of the KUIDs are from piracy websites, does anyone know alternatives to these routes?
what routes are you talking about? A Little more information would help us out and What Game as well?

On any pirate site, almost all content is legal. The site is called pirated because it has no legal right to distribute this content.

As mentioned above, more information is needed in order to find content through legal sources.

Maybe he's talking about the Pro Train Perfect routes ?

All routes / trains and also the base game can be purchased as a digital download from the 3dzug.de store .

On any pirate site, almost all content is legal. The site is called pirated because it has no legal right to distribute this content.

As mentioned above, more information is needed in order to find content through legal sources.
Pirate Sites ILLEGALLY Steal Product from other people and sell them as their own! in the states you will end up in jail for even owning such content! Thousands of people on a daily basis are arrested for Piracy infrengments

Pirate Sites ILLEGALLY Steal Product from other people and sell them as their own! in the states you will end up in jail for even owning such content! Thousands of people on a daily basis are arrested for Piracy infrengments

Pirates don't sell anything, they just do it for fun, they break the protection if necessary and then distribute the content for free.
It has been in existence since the 1980s and is called Warez: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_warez_groups
There are no pirate sites in the public domain, what are you talking about are sites that are created by people who are ready to make money on anything.

I think a further discussion of piracy is not appropriate here.

Last edited:

Off-topic:

I'm not sure where you get your information from, but I can assure you that not one person in this entire world had or has ever been jailed for digital piracy. This means downloading music, movies, software. Yes, you will get into trouble but overall, its a slap on the wrist criminal offence

As for the other type of piracy, example: Hijacking ships, killing innocent people and making a profit! Up to 30 - 60 years maximum in any country, most countries wouldn't ever let you out regardless of human rights. There's always the alternative, let border force kill you or the navy! Yes, they have rights to shoot pirates out sea, that's if you fail to surrender to either border force or the navy.

Now, back to Topic!

Back