PRR GP9 (Early): No Startup/Shutdown Sequence?

gp792

Butner Lines Railroad Co.
Hi all,

I recently purchased the Pennsy GP9 (Early version without keystones) and was surprised to see that this one did not have the start-up/shutdown sequence, like the other GP7 and GP9s you offer. Is this intentional or is it by chance, accidental? However, this is still a nice locomotive.

Thanks,

Alex

Yes. Latest my stuff don't have this function. In T12 till SP this shutdown and start up function worked well, but at this point in TANE or even in T12 with SP scripted sounds has working very bad, those disappeared sounds and 2-5 sec of silence... That's outside of our capabilities.
You can make this function by hand, copy-paste from units which have start-shutdown function.

Alex

Thanks for the reply, Alex, I appreciate it. If it was due to issues, then that is understandable.

Thanks,

Alex

Yes. Latest my stuff don't have this function. In T12 till SP this shutdown and start up function worked well, but at this point in TANE or even in T12 with SP scripted sounds has working very bad, those disappeared sounds and 2-5 sec of silence... That's outside of our capabilities.
You can make this function by hand, copy-paste from units which have start-shutdown function.

Alex
What is the best method to remove or change it in locomotives that have the feature, so I can fix the disappeared sounds/2-5 sec of silence? I woudn't mind making this change.

Back