Power plant question

I just installed AES_Westover-Power_Plant <kuid2:210518:19721:1> on the route I'm working on. It seems the only way to get an AI train to find it is via the NAVIGATE TO command. I typically use either CALL AT or LOAD AT commands, but this industry doesn't show up on the list for either of those commands.

Is there a relatively easy way to modify/edit the industry to get it to accept the LOAD AT command?

You need to have the coal product <kuid:44179:60013> installed. It shows as an unknown asset made by Auran. So if is your case also, you could put Multiple Industy New on top of the unloading track and just use the power plant as scenery.

Here ia an Auran MIN that I repaired that would do the trick
<kuid2:647907:100648:3> CDE Multiple Industry New

You need to have the coal product <kuid:44179:60013> installed. It shows as an unknown asset made by Auran. So if is your case also, you could put Multiple Industy New on top of the unloading track and just use the power plant as scenery.

Here ia an Auran MIN that I repaired that would do the trick
<kuid2:647907:100648:3> CDE Multiple Industry New
If I understand correctly, this adds missing products to the industry.
I have several outdated sessions and no unload/load item. If I edit these sessions on TS19, various other problems start to occur.
Is it possible to use this without changing the session so that when the player's train was unloaded without a command in the session, unload?

If I understand correctly, this adds missing products to the industry.
I have several outdated sessions and no unload/load item. If I edit these sessions on TS19, various other problems start to occur.
Is it possible to use this without changing the session so that when the player's train was unloaded without a command in the session, unload?
Sorry for the late reply. You add the MIN to the Route. If the session does not try to use the Power Plant, it should not effect the session

Back