Please, I need some advice on how to add loads to unloadable vehicles/rolling stock.

steamrodder

Fellow Trainzer
Hello to my fellow Trainzers, once again I need your assistance on how to add a visible load/unload bulk loads to unloadable road vehicles/rolling stock, to make it industry active. My first project that I'm starting on, is Dumper 1 by alien3 (kuid:119692:8001485) for open pit mine operations.

I'v already gone ahead and downloaded PEV's Attachment Maker and other software of his that's on his website.
I also printed out all the tutorials on how to properly use the software. Where I'm going to have difficulty is how to make the loads visable that will fit in the Dumpers bucket like on the industry active gondolas. It sure will be the cats meow to see those big dumpers load and unload Product.

This will be good thing to know how to do this project. All the advice that I get, I'll do a printout of all information for my reference files. Thank you all for time and advice over the years for this old geezer.:hehe: Your Fellow Trainzer, -Robert-
:wave:

Open CB Woodchips_Gondola,<kuid:-3:10063> for Edit-Edit in Explorer to see what is required to do what you want. You need a mesh file to paint the load texture onto and and animation (.kin) file to do the load animation. The gondola also has a script file to provide sound and dust during the load/unload but that is necessary to do the load simulation.

Bob Weber

Back