Placing Trains

Alco_P-A

Building a new route in 22 with build #122418 and for some reason when i place a consist in surveyor and save and then exit it and go back in to edit route the consist is not there. Took me 3 times to replace consist before it showed in surveyor. I'm thinking all is good so i go back into route to add a 4th locomotive to the current 3 then exit and go back into route to only find the three locomotives. Have tried 3 times to add a 4th loco only see the three in surveyor. What is up with 22? Thanks.
Alco_P-A:(

Which layer are you adding your Consists? Route or Session layer? Consists need to be added to the Session layer - not the Route layer.

Hope this helps.

Fred Bray

If you want the consist in any of the route layers add them then make a change to a scenery item too. That will actually make a change to the route layers that will work and include any train cars or engines with the save.

I agree, I have had this same problem. I place an engine in the route layer then save but when I open the session for edit it is not there. It seems that 22 wants them to only be in the session layer.

Back