Passenger Load Problem

Hi, I am using The superliners from Marias Pass Plus with AJS stations. They load right when I am driving myself but when I have a AI set up it load the first stop correctly but after that it messes up. So first command is to go to the station. Next is to load. Then repeat that with other stations. After the first station it approaches the second station and gets to the second station, stops and just goes on with the load command still active. The doors never opened. I have tried putting an instant unload after the load but it doesn't work on every stop. I have also tried putting a wait 5 second command before the load but again doesn't work. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

I'm note sure how this would help because I have it set for 10 seconds and it stops for less than 1 second.
I get the same problem, some engines work fine others do what you say I dont know the answer hopefully some kind person may have a solution.:(

Might be worth checking the speed signs before the stations and/or the length of the platforms (the latter can be set in the properties for the stations)

Shane

You need the "call at "command not drive to, as Shane says you may need to slow them down a bit. Also I don't think you need the "load " command.
The station holds the consist for whatever length of time you set. Have a look at AJS-TRS. Check out the stations bit you may still need assets to make everything work correctly.

The 'Load' command will still be needed, unless the 'Load At' driver command is used, which replaces both the Drive To/Navigate To and the Load command at the same time.

Shane

Reading how to set the stations up "call at" seems to be all you need. The station then stops the train according to length and what type of station you have it set as, through or terminal, and holds it for the time you set.
It's ages since I've used them, I remember having the same trouble at first, no idea how i solved it.

I found a possible fix. After every station you have to pick "stop train" then "continue schedule" (or whatever) and then it will stop at the next station then repeat. But I was wondering if there was a command to do that automatically. Thanks!

Back