ocala railfanning!

samcatchup

A few days ago I was at ocala station and saw a fl central u36b!please notice that it was still in fl central scheme!:D:eek:and before that I saw a old time passenger car in the woods!:eek:but it was near newberry.:Dthe coach was white with a stockcar and a few boxcars!:eek:I will keep you posted on updates!

Last edited:
...hurry up samcatchup!

:cool: Hello Sam,

Welcome to the Auran Forum Community with your "Heads-up" on the Ocala, Florida area!

The U36B was a big fav of the Seaboard Coast Line, that ran in your area...several have gone on Further to a more laid back lifestyle, like you see in Florida.

I'm from Tennessee, yet I grew up in Florida around Sorrento, Sandford, Apopka & finaly Lakeland.

We have several routes of the Florida roads, just hang on and enjoy whatever your interests are.

Florida is not flat! You know this even more than most.

A lot of CSX and Florida East Coast Railway railroading is going on here...

Here is a free web picture host you can use if you follow the simple instructions....

:cool: Hello Sam,

Welcome to the Auran Forum Community with your "Heads-up" on the Ocala, Florida area!

The U36B was a big fav of the Seaboard Coast Line, that ran in your area...several have gone on Further to a more laid back lifestyle, like you see in Florida.

I'm from Tennessee, yet I grew up in Florida around Sorrento, Sandford, Apopka & finaly Lakeland.

We have several routes of the Florida roads, just hang on and enjoy whatever your interests are.

Florida is not flat! You know this even more than most.

A lot of CSX and Florida East Coast Railway railroading is going on here...

Here is a free web picture host you can use if you follow the simple instructions.... sorry but I don,t have any photos.:'(

Sam, people would be far more interested if you took pictures, good digital camera's are cheap these days. What you saw sounds quite interesting, but without pictures you really have nothing to post about.

big news!

I have a camera and I saw a caboose in flagstaff! bn railfanning and lots of pictures!as soon as I join image shack I,ll show you!in flagstaff if your on your way to the grand canyon stop by the #12!a 2-6-6-2 steamer!also saw the dallas railroad museum with the big boy!got photos of that as well!:D:D photos coming soon...

Back