Not All TS12 Assets Migrated To DLS?

Vern

Trainz Maverick
On attempting to transfer the Russian and Chinese routes from TS12 into TANE (largely for the assets), Balezino to Mosti is now listing around 33 unknown assets - including the very useful level crossings - called "rup per al" or similar. What's strange is that when I did the same exercise earlier in the year I'm certain the assets were on the DLS. I know I could import the assets direct from TS12 but means if I use the asset in a TANE route which eventually gets uploaded, any end user is going to be unable to obtain those assets. In the case of a LC that is pretty damn vital and I've confirmed the parts are missing by going into the Russian route and seeing broken track where the crossings should be.

Can N3V investigate, please.

I've noticed the same but there are additional issues that will affect that route due to invalid User ID content from memory.

Shane

Probably something to do with the hundreds of updates for Balezino to Mosti try one of the updated DLS versions by the original author or possibly TANE isn't picking up kuid2 versions?

There are now several updates to the original Trainz Simulator 12 Balezino Mosti route available from the DLS (update 6).
People with the English language version of Trainz may have difficulty in reading the dependency kuid titles and descriptions in Russian character font graphics
that are usually displayed as lots of question marks ????????????
Noticed that the route runs more smoother with the latest dependency updates to the layout.

Back