No Serial Number in TRS10

silverymo99

Att Zec, I have just recieved a copy of TRS 10 EE and there is no serial number in it anywhere, I know it is usually on the back of the manual or somewhere in the plastic box it comes in, but nowhere can I see any serial number, I have a copy of TRS 12 that I bought and registered with planet auran when my under my old username but when I went to register that, I was told that this copy is already registered, I have put in a ticket with helpdesk about this and I have not yet been contacted, so I will now have to wait for a serial number for this one that I have just ordered last week and have just recieved, and all ready to install it and register it with planet auran but there is no serial number anywhere...

PS.... I just went to the new Simulator Central site and there is a place in there where you can find your serial number but there is nothing there in my own name, and I think that only really applies when you download a digital download as I have previously registered digital downloads like 'Contz' and Blue Comet, in planet auran... and if I go to look at my 'serial numbers' it just tells me that there are no serial numbers for TRS 10 in my username even after I have logged in... so I will just have to get one from Auran

Last edited:
Back