no rolling stock?

i downloaded the hobart hazards session and i was only missing one kuid so i changed it to a atsf gp60. i know the missing kuid is SPORBUST's ATSF SD40-2 and i know what train its suppose to be on. this is what the train looks like:
Screen_001.jpg

see?
can anyone help out?

Last edited:
okay. lets say you have a train that's an amtrak. it uses a f40ph. the session will recognize the lead loco as an f40ph. you wanted to change it to an p42 so you changed the config file. when you run the session, the session will think the f40ph is leading even though the p42 is leading. because of that the session will not recognize the train and it will disappear. that goes the same with helper locomotives and rolling stock in the train. if their changed then the session will only recognize up to where the change has been made. you see what i mean?

okay. lets say you have a train that's an amtrak. it uses a f40ph. the session will recognize the lead loco as an f40ph. you wanted to change it to an p42 so you changed the config file. when you run the session, the session will think the f40ph is leading even though the p42 is leading. because of that the session will not recognize the train and it will disappear. that goes the same with helper locomotives and rolling stock in the train. if their changed then the session will only recognize up to where the change has been made. you see what i mean?

Yep. Thanks very much!:wave:

you can also do this. if there's a missing asset in a session and the asset is no where to be found, you can take any piece of locomotive or rolling stock and rename the kuid. in order to do this, you need to:

1. open cmp
2. find out the kuid or kuids you are missing in the session
3. find the loco or rolling stock you want to replace it with
4. open it for edit and go to edit in explorer
5. copy the folder you are in into the desktop or whatever
6. exit the explorer and commit the asset
7. take the folder you copied and open the config file
8. rename the kuid at the top to the missing kuid and save
9. go back to cmp and go to file-import content and then click on the folder you have changed
10. it will say it is installed as the missing kuid and then commit then you're all good!:):):)

Back