New to Trainz

Jackd84

Hello All I am new to Trainz, and would love to play MP and get together with some others and have fun. Can anybody make some suggestions for me on where to find some decent routes, and active MP sessions to get into the swing of things?

Thanks,
Jack

Hi and welcome to trianz.

3 basic MP lessons:
Lesson 1: Routes are never MP. Sessions on that route can be.
Lesson 2: Each and every MP session there is, can be completely found on the DLS (that content option in the start-up menu).
Lesson 3: By default, there is only 1 MP session installed with TS12: The one on the Debrechen route.

2 big routes that often have active MP session are:
- UMR-TS12-SUMMER
- Montana Rail Link 12 MP v1.5
Note that both routes+sessions are hundreds of MB's in size, so you either need a FCT (First Class Ticket) to download those within a few hours or have a decent ammount of patience to just download them 100mb (daily limit without a FCT) per day. For the UMR that will cost you 8 days, cant remember the other.

Hope this helps for some starting info.

Hello Jack, the first route IS UMR SUMMER TS12 by neilsmith (bottom one) and the session you need is By Mmonti version 1.6d. Mmonti tries to keep the session going continously 24/7 and it is getting to be quite popular now. The session is running, even as I type. It has it,s own thread in this multi player forum and in the 2nd post there is a link to Mmonti,s website which has a cam so you can see the session and has details of the commodities in the session. There is a link to a list of the interactive industries aT each location. On the title page of the session is the channel we use in Teamspeak 3. The route is one the biggest I have played and has numerous interactive industries. We will be glad to have you join us and give you any help you need. The session is informal although a 2nd, formal session may be introduced at a later date.

Back