New Releases: 9/26/14

I think of the support situation like this; they say not supported below SP1, does not translate to will not work below SP1. Just means, if you want support, if you don't have SP1 then you are not getting supported. Simple.

Paul

I think of the support situation like this; they say not supported below SP1, does not translate to will not work below SP1. Just means, if you want support, if you don't have SP1 then you are not getting supported. Simple.

Paul

This is pretty much the case. Code-wise, you should not see any problems on the SD9s in their current form unless you try to put them in TS10, but that doesn't mean they will stay in that condition or that later releases of them will not be making use of new code.

When you put it this way:
The SP SD9's are for TRAINZ 2012 SP1 HF4 ONLY!!!
It makes it seem like they won't work in versions below that at all. Maybe you should say that it isn't supported instead of saying it's only for certain versions.

Is there a script library update? I'm having compiling issues with the script library after updating to HF4... maybe QDR time?

Installed /after/ the patch. :)

Cheers,
Joshua

When you put it this way:
The SP SD9's are for TRAINZ 2012 SP1 HF4 ONLY!!!
It makes it seem like they won't work in versions below that at all. Maybe you should say that it isn't supported instead of saying it's only for certain versions.

Just this is right and is the same

I just noticed that the price for Club Car membership will go up after November 1st (again), therefore how can I check when my membership will end?

Just renewed my club car. Hadn't been activated yet tho. But no rush , i know others have lives away from this, just as i do. Thanks JR for the great content. I will be picking up those CR/NS patches and the UP's very soon..

Hey,
I recently got the UP AC6000CW 2 pack, and I am missing this dep
Unknown Location: <kuid:584038:100683>

I thought it should've been with the pack, but it is not!
Thanks! :)

Having an issue with the Cab for the CR C40-8.

Downloaded "ge_widecab_mech_t6_ts09-10" and installed, but getting a "Faulty" indicator, and it has a build version of 3.5 (My TS2010 being CMP v3.3)

Is the download link mixed up with the TS12 version, and I need to download that one, or is the TS09-10 version not actually compatible with TS09-10?
--If the latter, can I just change the build version down to v3.3 (open in Exp, copy folder, change, delete original, and re-import new version), or are there features that will not work with a v3.3 build?

After DL it installs open for edit but is locked.
Error: Not authorized to commit changes to asset <kuid2:45324:6408:4>
C40-8 engine

revert no joy
commit no joy

Have 2 locos that need this.

No big deal..
Gerry

After DL it installs open for edit but is locked.
Error: Not authorized to commit changes to asset <kuid2:45324:6408:4>
C40-8 engine

revert no joy
commit no joy

Have 2 locos that need this.

No big deal..
Gerry

Hi Gerry, I show that as being on the DLS, can you delete the open asset and re-download?
--In CMP, go to File>Settings>Miscellaneous Tab>"Reset Warning Dialogs", it may be trying to overwrite the :2 version for some reason.

Last edited:
Having an issue with the Cab for the CR C40-8.

Downloaded "ge_widecab_mech_t6_ts09-10" and installed, but getting a "Faulty" indicator, and it has a build version of 3.5 (My TS2010 being CMP v3.3)

Is the download link mixed up with the TS12 version, and I need to download that one, or is the TS09-10 version not actually compatible with TS09-10?
--If the latter, can I just change the build version down to v3.3 (open in Exp, copy folder, change, delete original, and re-import new version), or are there features that will not work with a v3.3 build?

Delete the one you have currently installed and redownload it. Lets see if that fixes it.

Last edited:
Back