New Aircraft

Seaplanes from Perth

Remember this seaplane?
Cessna%20208%20V1_zps61tgcoco.jpg

It's one of Vulcan's original models. I did a Seair reskin a while back.

I've been to Vancouver a couple of times & enjoyed watching the seaplanes come & go from the waterfront. Now I won't have to travel half way around the world for the experience. In some interesting news from my own back yard in Perth, Swan River Seaplanes are going to start flying Cessna 208s from the Barrack Street ferry terminal (essentially the centre of the city)! They are going to operate day trips along the WA coast down to Margaret River and include a wine tour. For a mere $800+AUD.... Sounds like a great buzz if you have the cash. (It may sound like I'm trying to sell tickets. No. I promise.) Ironically the livery is nearly identical to the Vulcan paint.

It won't be as busy as Vancouver, but still.... seaplanes here!

Cessna%20208%20V2_zpstad7t06h.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at these pictures reminds me of Microsoft Flight Simulator. We are combining so many different aspects of life into one game-trains, planes, automobiles (sorry for the reference) and ships.

Remember this seaplane?

It's one of Vulcan's original models. I did a Seair reskin a while back.

I've been to Vancouver a couple of times & enjoyed watching the seaplanes come & go from the waterfront. Now I won't have to travel half way around the world for the experience. In some interesting news from my own back yard in Perth, Swan River Seaplanes are going to start flying Cessna 208s from the Barrack Street ferry terminal (essentially the centre of the city)! They are going to operate day trips along the WA coast down to Margaret River and include a wine tour. For a mere $800+AUD.... Sounds like a great buzz if you have the cash. (It may sound like I'm trying to sell tickets. No. I promise.) Ironically the livery is nearly identical to the Vulcan paint.

It won't be as busy as Vancouver, but still.... seaplanes here!

Hi Rob --

Your seaplane will make into Ian's airport -- this section will come far down the road, but I already have something cool in mind for it! LOL

Well done --

Ish

Looking at these pictures reminds me of Microsoft Flight Simulator. We are combining so many different aspects of life into one game-trains, planes, automobiles (sorry for the reference) and ships.

Hi there,

Yep, I had it as well as x-plane --- one thing that's great about trainz is the creativity behind it! :)

Kind Regards
Ish

New Contents

Gentle's -- these are my signs but similar to Bill's sign -- I use Boat's script! These are big enough to type whatever you like, with enough room!
I do, however, encourage you use Bill's for short signs renameble, tho!

See, Ian's airport will have a detail fully freeway, etc ... construction workings, police patrols, etc etc ... :) -- so these signs, and many more are needed!!!

New Contents -- (if you downloaded my I-US Freeway too there's updated and two new versions)
Airportx 597 (US Freeway Sign Renameable) <KUID:58223:31507>
Airportx 598 (US Freeway Sign Renameable) <KUID:58223:31508>
Airportx 599 (US Freeway Sign Renameable) <KUID:58223:31509>
Airportx 600 (US Freeway Sign Renameable) <KUID:58223:31510>

Note -- in TANE, type Airportx to see what else I send -- I have been sending little files here and there!!!

Ish

:mop:I have a wacky idea. How bout we combine a miltary sim with Trainz with Virtual Sailor with Microsoft Flight Simulator 99 with a driving simulator and call it life simulator. XD

I'll put them on my list Warren. I assume you mean Beechcraft B350 series & not the shorter/older B200 series.????
The Air Ambulance NSW is doable as a B350 but the RFDS B350 is pretty new & photos are scarce to reskin from. I could do an RFDS B200 maybe? I haven't done a B200 series reskin as yet & typically the first reskin of a Vulcan model needs a bit of his intervention to fix the model for us Beta testers. The RFDS could well be that first re-skin.

G'day Rob.

Attached are links to the Air Ambulance B350 and B200 series.

https://img.planespotters.net/photo...0c-super-king-air_PlanespottersNet_369730.jpg

https://img.planespotters.net/photo...raft-200-king-air_PlanespottersNet_316024.jpg

https://img.planespotters.net/photo...raft-200-king-air_PlanespottersNet_336325.jpg

Regards,
Warren

I use Jetphotos.net and Airliners.net most of the time. I sometimes use Planespotters when I can't find much else.
I have started the Air Ambulance B350. I did manage to find the right photos to do the job. It's very much about finding a photo taken directly side on to the aircraft without too many shadows making a mess. From about 30 photos you may find one that is useful. The RFDS B350 has been less successful. The B200 should be easier but the model is untested.

Raw Screenshotz

Hello Genlte's ...

Hope everyone is still alive, LOL

Like I said last week, Friday is screenshotz -- Done a lot of modification and building the airport -- created a few items not yet uploaded --

Enjoy, and have a good weekend!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

This area is one huge parking lot for airplanes -- here you will find those airlines that are different then the popular one's!

New Security Gate

New Terminals Set-up

New Section for small aircrafts like those Rob showcase above these posts:

f

Another huge parking lot -- this is number 5 I think:

looking good Ish, haven't forgotten to do the drive able container loader been a bit distracted at the moment but will get it finished asap.

Gordon

looking good Ish, haven't forgotten to do the drive able container loader been a bit distracted at the moment but will get it finished asap.

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

Thank you, sir for your contribution! And no rush, of course ...

@Gordon, Pascal, Rob !!!

One of the great avenue the airport will have is the internal roads --- the idea here is to have an invisible road across the entire airport, and connected to each other ... these drivable vehicles can then be place, and we can apply the runaround rule! -- youtube video of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport shows how much traffic goes back and forth, so I want to get that same effect! -- :)

Working on a few things now to showcase next Friday --- example: An airport administrative office building --- I added a renameable sign to the 25meter tall building so you can named it anything --- this will serve as Ian International Airport Administrative --And new terminals -- In google Earth I have glance at dozens of airports from around the world, and those airports, the one's which are huge have different kind of terminals! --- Ian's airport will always have room to add all different kind of terminal within reason and realism ---

You know, I have a plan in mind, but when the airport is all done, one can say, it will never really be done! :hehe: --- there will always be room for more -- right now there's 8 runways, etc ...

And here is an example how this expansions works: At the out skirts of the airport we can find a train yard connected to truck and trailers for delivery into the huge cargo section of airplanes at the airports! LOL ... The ideas and possibilities are endless ...

And let me add, I'm glad that you three have been dedicated to this subject -- In the old forum I started a thread about planes and airports, but it never went anywhere --- Then years later, Ian got into making planes -- Craig, one of my dear net-friend started this thread, and now I'm all in it! It's really fun to work on this!

Take Care guys
Ish

Last edited:
Just had an A380 land at Ohakea Air Force base due to Singapore airline takeoff abort at Auckland International.

Auckland and Ohakea are the only airports with a long enough runway, Christchurch last I heard was still to be extended. All 350 passengers had to stay on the plane because there is no customs or immigration on the airforce base.

Gordon

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/88873939/plane-diverted-from-auckland-airport-due-to-runway-closure

Wow, imagine sitting inside a plane for 7hrs ... Hope for TV and laptops to kill the time, sespecially if traveling with kids!

Ish

The Boeing 787-9 is now delivered to many airlines. I try to follow...

Here together, Air France, British Airways and Hainan Airlines.
c4104c01ccc023f34c6d02f687d1695d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and a KLM aircraft.
8258091c419be1740ec2ec2954397a0a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Available soon.
Boeing 787-9 Hainan Airlines Startup,<kuid2:74222:12429:2>
Boeing 787-9 British Airways Startup,<kuid2:74222:12430:2>
Boeing 787-9 Air France Startup,<kuid2:74222:12428:2>
Boeing 787-9 KLM Startup,<kuid2:74222:12431:2>

Pascal

This is the civil version of the Boeing Vertol Chinook, the model 234.

This one was operated by British Airways Helicopters to reach the North Sea oil platforms.
7921e79e57272570567b4209a9cf823c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Many thanks to Ian, who made the necessary changes to adapt his military models.

Boeing 234 Chinook British Airways Startup,<kuid2:74222:12432:2>

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

the 787 addition look great --- great flexibility --- Hopefully, you cover all of the major airlines as time passes!!!

Ish

Hi,
Thanks Ish.
I try to follow the new aircraft deliveries, not easy.
This one was a bit delayed from the previous 787, the livery of Etihad Airways being quite tricky.

696fafa36d14edfe777ca4b1d0a290a7.jpg

DLS out of order at the moment. To be uploaded later.

Boeing 787-9 Etihad Airways Startup,<kuid2:74222:12433:2>

Pascal

Hey Gentle's

One major terminal is completed (99%) -- screenshot normally arrives Friday's, however... the terminal is for American Airline Hub, and there weren't much AA aircrafts at the DLS -- that surprise me, since AA currently has over 900+ planes worldwide today!

See the screenhots?
The jetgates are clearly ID -- more on this Friday -- Still, what I mean:
Gates for 727.737.747 through 787 -- a couple of these share the same gate!
There are also sounds, like terminals and tower (when I get the encourage I'll do a video so you guys can see and hear all of the activities as planes approach the game ... etc, LOL)

Take Care all

Ish

Last edited:
REQEUST RESKIN

Hey Gentle's --

I just came from the DLS --

I have set up Spirit Airlines -- A320 -- to use the short hubs -- the hub will only cater to this size of the aircraft (A320) --- Spirit airlines HD is Florida! So, knowing this, in my research Allegiant airlines is also base on Florida, and both airlines will share the same hub; However, there's no allegiant airlines at the DLS, static or drivable --- short hub means each has 7 slots ...

I appreciate your skills here ... no rush as always, and thanks in advance!

G-BYAO-Allegiant-Air-Boeing-757-200_PlanespottersNet_244071.jpg

Back