Need Help With Railroad Crossings

[FONT=&quot]I've been using the TRC system for some time now, and it was really amazing, but now for some reason the TRC scenery (rail crossings without a track or road spline connected with them that you have to position yourself), malfunctions every time a train goes by.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As the train comes, the crossings activate, but instead of just having the gates go down like normal and stay active until the train passes by, the gates go up and down continuously and the bell rings rapidly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have one TRC 3 Trigger for closure of rail on both ends.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Both TRC arrows have the X&X (e.g. 11&4) name and are set to 50m for front and rear radius, the option to stay open is selected as "yes" with both directions being covered and they are connected to both TRC US M Scenery rail crossings.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have the Road 2l 01 running across the crossing tracks with JR Concrete Grade Crossing covers on the tracks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Traffic runs through the crossing, but I don't have a TRC traffic stopper that supports one track (they only stupidly come in two tracks and above)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are additional Grade Xings behind it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Multi Ind str l= 60m EN runs halfway across the crossing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I also have ATLS TRS19 triggers set up to Channel 1, SPL/LCM, and responds to all Train Priorities 1,2, and 3.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There's one on each side of the crossing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There's one ATLS CONTROLLER TRS19 set to channel 1, with level crossing mode selected, and no phases currently set.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So what am I doing wrong? How is this happening? Is there any way to fix it? How do I avoid this problem in the future?[/FONT]:'(

There are some script issues in TRS19 depending upon the crossing components used. For some reason, the parameters are ignored or don't "stick". Some people have had better luck than others. I gave up on them and use the older ATLS crossings with zero issues.

Maybe my browser. But your text is way too soft and very hard to read. Anyhow, two things to note: 1) Try to use the regular triggers, not the single one. This is a green to open, red to close, positioned at the right places, one set for each direction. There are many tutorials on this. 2) Never put an industry or invisible station, and then have a crossing on top. You have to understand how industries work. Basically when a consist enters an industry, it takes control of the movement to position it in the middle or right place for the loading/unloading sequence. At this point, the regular AI motion control on the consist is halted until the train is ready to continue. Somehow these triggers and crossings are not set-up for this and don't work. There are many posts talking about the single trigger not performing in TRS19, so I changed all my crossings to the original multi trigger set-up and they work nicely. By the way, i use these invisible traffic stoppers all the time and have no problems, for single track and not attached to track. When all seems to fail, set up a test track and install one by one cleanly each component to familiarize and find what is at fault. I don't use ATLS; but I don't think you can mix this with the Vincent crossing system.

Back