Navigation display does not work

Navigation display does not work

I have a big problem. When I wanted to create a task and wanted to use the navigation display rule, it did not appear normally. I then looked into other tasks and it was there. But it is written in red font error rule can not load script errors. The rule is not noted as an error in the CMP. did database repair everything helped nothing am with my latin in the end. Can someone help me there Thank you.

I've made 20 plus session, and no problem with navigation display. Did you assign it to your locomotive? I know it says that's optional, but I always do it. You also need to make sure your loco is the first in the list of drivers display, otherwise there really isn't much involved in having it work.

I do recall seeing the same (or similar) problem last year in TRS19 beta testing. The problem was resolved, I believe (but without any certainty), by an asset update. Check your copy of the Navigation Display rule in CM. My TRS19 SP1 shows:-

<kuid2:401543:1161:3> Navigation Display - Installed, Payware (for some strange reason)
<kuid2:401543:1161:2> Navigation Display - Base, obsolete

There is also a newer version <kuid2:401543:1161:4> Navigation Display but this has a faulty script that breaks a lot of sessions. N3V know about it and told me that it will be fixed in a future update. When - ??

I have left mine at
<kuid2:401543:1161:3> Navigation Display for now. If you have the :4 version installed, just delete it and the :3 version should become the active one.

Thank you for your help, I have installed all three navigation displays. The current Kuid: 2: 401543: 1161: 4 is the current one, but unfortunately I cannot delete them in the CMP. The others are listed as obsulets. Well, the update will come soon and the problem will be solved. What I also noticed on long stretches is that suddenly the TRS 19 crashes completely. I never had this in the previous versions. Too bad that's annoying. Thanks again for the help.

Back