My Work (large and numerous pictures)

Some shots from the Albany section of the route.
Crossing the Atlas and Southern tracks entering Albany yard.
648cc2539d83b9cc5ac6d63b3702079d.png

43fc761560d3fd48ea599162d0629a8f.png

534b92fac6359e78701d2d397a54cd0f.png

Some new engines to the line, some GP35s, one EX NW and the other DRGW, only a few months from being either put in PRL paint or Marked with PRL markings
4bea4def75a21acd233afc3291426bb2.png

d9daeac8d1da393aa0621a4240d90006.png

65e92c0c6ea813b4aa7dc11e4f90e1bd.png

40a95d83926e71a2cb7f5dc3cd5e4741.png

7a5e90f352eafff6a98650d55e7139b9.png

Looks great! Will that PRL SD40-2 be released? I noticed it was a sporbust unit, so I'm wondering if it'll be released. It'd be a cool unit to run as foreign power, especially amongst my NCNO equipment.

Looks great! Will that PRL SD40-2 be released? I noticed it was a sporbust unit, so I'm wondering if it'll be released. It'd be a cool unit to run as foreign power, especially amongst my NCNO equipment.
I have to ask to upload it. If it is a yes from frank, then I will do so. If not, then nope.

I don't know if it's the Guilford geeps or what, but your route looks a lot like the ex. MEC and B&M line in Maine and Vermont. Great job, it looks beautiful!

I absolutely must learn your foliage techniques !

Who's trees, grass, and river splines (river texture) do you use ... fantastic ! :mop::udrool::mop:

I would second that, FANTASTIC work:D. And yet another thread to watch.:hehe:

One question though, the signals look wrong in the second shot?

Last edited:
That flared radiator CSX dark future SD70MAC looks just a touch out of place for 1996. lol Awesome screenshots my friend, keep it up!

I like the summer touch there. Out of curiosity how long is the route now and how long do you plan to make it? Also is the whole thing freelanced or based on real areas?

@cascaderail- I have been using trees by trainz666 for the fall version (all builtin TS12) and for the summer version Ive been using BBF11 forest summer trees, and Ive been using Gfisher's river splines.
@railwoodman- those signals are in that position, although I cant be completely sure, for placement, I ended up seeing signals in that position out near Townsend on the MRL where they are extending a siding.
@epo- thanks!
@Southern1581- lol yeah, my bad, but thanks!
@chadd01- thanks! I have no idea how long it will be, it just reached 60 baseboards, may get to 100 before V3.0 is done. The route is mostly freelanced with what just pops up in my mind while im doing terrain work, some of it is based off of real areas and some of it is inspired by the Blawnmaster Thread over at the JR/USLW forums.

One of my slowly progressing projects- the MRL Bozeman Pass, which is in my area. WIP.

I would second that, FANTASTIC work:D. And yet another thread to watch.:hehe:

One question though, the signals look wrong in the second shot?
@railwoodman- those signals are in that position, although I cant be completely sure, for placement, I ended up seeing signals in that position out near Townsend on the MRL where they are extending a siding.

When new signals are placed they are turned sideways until the railroad activates them and deactivates/removes the old signals that were upgraded, they have them turned sideways to avoid confusion, because most of the time when you come up on signals controlling the same thing side-by-side you follow the newer signals aspect. I am curious, however, how did you get the signal to rotate like that? Is it in the config or did you run a track across the main?
DSCN0722.JPG

Great shots! I look forward to the next version of this route!

Last edited:
If I were to guess, I'd say he used invisible track perpendicular to the mainline to place the signal (Since he also has a signal ladder for it)

Just a guess. Nice shots! Really loving the textures and scenes along the line!

Back