My TRainz Wish List.

TrainzLover09

Class 158 ( SP2 enabled ,opening door's etc )

Livery's :

Wessex Trains
Ginsters
First Scotrail
Arriva (all Arriva Livery's )
FGW ( First Great Western )
South West Trains

Class 153 ( SP2 Enable Opening Door's etc )

Livery's :

Midlands Trains
Wessex Trains
Arriva
Northern Rail

Station's

Manchester Piccadilly ( Trs2004 )
Manchester Victoria
Blackpool North .

Layout's

Manchester Piccadilly - Blackpool North
Manchseter Victoria - Rochdale
East Lancs Railway.
Manchester Locomotive Depot .
Manchester Piccadilly - Manchester Airport .
Bury - Manchester (metrolink ).

Not to much to ask for :hehe:

How long do you think it will take to complete that list?
It's easy for those with no real experience in content creation, to well, hope high? I remember when I didn't even know what a vertex was (very simple geometry, actually), and I made lists like these... longer, actually. :eek:

Remember TrainzLover09, content creation requires time, effort, and a dish of some experience on the side. Creating fully-functioning versions of all those locos and stations for Trainz would take a large chunk of time; likely even more for the routes.

-Chris

It's easy for those with no real experience in content creation, to well, hope high? I remember when I didn't even know what a vertex was (very simple geometry, actually), and I made lists like these... longer, actually. :eek:

Remember TrainzLover09, content creation requires time, effort, and a dish of some experience on the side. Creating fully-functioning versions of all those locos and stations for Trainz would take a large chunk of time; likely even more for the routes.

-Chris

i was thinking more of christmas 2011 :D

Expecting that I wish when I make reskinned Conrail cover on C40-8 and CW40-W but Frank just leave trainz but may I was thought that Frank was planned to reskinned Conrail on C40-8 and CW40-8 but he isn't. But if that permission when I reskinned Conrail on C40-8 and CW40-8 for without permission? Doubt about that...:eek:

As well...

- David

i was thinking more of christmas 2011 :D

SEVERE underestimate. Muliply that by Ten years for one person and you will probably be right. It takes me 2 months or so from start to finish to produce a single multiple unit, a high quality one. Add all the sciptless and custom meshes, the development cycle starts to get longer and longer......... :sleep:

SEVERE underestimate. Muliply that by Ten years for one person and you will probably be right. It takes me 2 months or so from start to finish to produce a single multiple unit, a high quality one. Add all the sciptless and custom meshes, the development cycle starts to get longer and longer......... :sleep:

if some body could teach me on how to make multile unit's i would devote all my time to making them , i have nothing else to do during the week .

Back