My Membership Was Changed!?

boleyd

My Trainz+ was annually paid on August 25th. I just checked my membership on the N3V site and it says my membership is not active. Note the word reactivate. Did I loose my $85 already paid automatically on August 25th, a few days ago?

Quote from My Membership today:
TRAINZ MEMBERSHIP

Select one of the options below to reactivate your Trainz Membership

Monthly Yearly - Save 28% on Monthly Pricing

TRAINZ PLUS
STANDARD
$69.49/year
TRAINZ PLUS
GOLD
$129.49/year

Ask the support folks. Not sure why the $85, but my understanding is you are good for the year since you paid. If it isn't active, it might be that it won't auto renew. Just guesses.

Sorry, $85 was from memory of a quick account look several days ago. Below is my receipt from N3V.. So, all is well with my account. Only shabby error is they refuse to show the year so the legitimacy can always be questioned. Sloppy. I try to stay away from all of the marketing mistakes of N3V. All I want is the same process forever. It is a waste of my time to have to scrounge around for information when I see the word REACTIVATE on my account. Given the competency of the accounting and product labeling system I was instantly concerned. I wish Tony would keep his fingers out of the marketing. All he does is create angst for his customers. The products are amazing, but quite confusing in their labeling. New customers do not see the confusion since they do not know how it "used to be". Therefore, I would reluctantly say that the current mess meets objectives.

Let's hope sales go up and the future will be bright.

N3V RECEIPT

Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 "Early Access"

Fulfilled Aug 23
TRS19$69.99 USD1$69.99 USD

Sorry, $85 was from memory of a quick account look several days ago. Below is my receipt from N3V.. So, all is well with my account. Only shabby error is they refuse to show the year so the legitimacy can always be questioned. Sloppy. I try to stay away from all of the marketing mistakes of N3V. All I want is the same process forever. It is a waste of my time to have to scrounge around for information when I see the word REACTIVATE on my account. Given the competency of the accounting and product labeling system I was instantly concerned. I wish Tony would keep his fingers out of the marketing. All he does is create angst for his customers. The products are amazing, but quite confusing in their labeling. New customers do not see the confusion since they do not know how it "used to be". Therefore, I would reluctantly say that the current mess meets objectives.

Let's hope sales go up and the future will be bright.

N3V RECEIPT

Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 "Early Access"

Fulfilled Aug 23
TRS19$69.99 USD1$69.99 USD
I'm glad to hear you are good to go. Enjoy your self.

Back