My LIRR system route I've been working on

thank you dmbphoenix and williamconcepcion I worked on it for long time I still have to finish the port Washington branch I have like six more stations to complete and its done. I also have a couple of issues I'm trying to fix within the route then i'll gladly send it to you guys, I'm really hoping I can fix my issues without having start over from a earlier draft it's tracks all over a certain part of the route that just appeared one day after saving my work in surveyor so once I figure out how to delete these splines i'll continue on and give updates until I finish thanks again guys.

This is Amazing.. as a long islander i didn't think anyone would make a LIRR route for Trainz... and that M3 and the skinned P32 with the bi-levels looks legit to me... is that M3 custom or a really well skinned other train? Also are the the all the industry sidings there as well? would not mind delivering coal to the old state hospitals if they exist or could be added later on.

@ Ka24de -I just re skinned the m3 from metro north colors to lirr colors. Also I tried to best of my abilities to put in freight stops from long island city to Mattituck on the Ronkonkoma-Greenpoint branch, so i'll try to add a couple more so if yo just wanted t control Atlantic Railway Freight operation amongst lirr passenger operations you can

Is the Route Available for DL to test? i had created an Small Lirr route once before but lost it.. i got 12 months into the project from Babylon-Montauk surveyor screwed that up one day for no reason. i still have whats left of my attempt on an old hard drive.. but if you have a beta or partial i could try i think i would play Trainz more often..lol

maybe i'll work something out for you to get a test run and it won't be on the DL i'll only give it to selected people that have shown interest in the route like your self@Ka24de'il I'll let you know when the test run is ready

Can't wait to test it out hope to try it out soon.. keep up the good work we need LIRR content there is nothing long island related on trainz except some coaches and locomotives but very very few and no actual routes on the mainlines to stations. not sure why all other small simple boring railroads are available but not Long Island its like Dunkin Donuts without the coffee.. anyhow keep in touch im thirsty to explore lirr on trainz finally

Hahah yeah it makes me nuts there's been no LIRR content but NYC subways routes.. and i gave up with my route since i lost it all

@Ka24de Don't worry man this one should be good then I'm gonna start a whole new to make it even better hopefully a new trainz game comes out with better features so when I do the next LIRR it can be more on point and more realistic

Hey guys I've been thinking about starting from scratch because of some errors I can't edit in my route on undeletable track splines what do guys think should I start over or just continue with all the errors of the track splines that have seemed to occur from hunterspoint Long island City to Westbury Long Island tell your opinions

Those track splines might be related to the static object track attachment points bug. Try deleting and replacing all static objects in your route that have track or spline attachment points.

I haven't given up on completing this project I have been busy but as my work load decreases I will continue with this route until it's done and released to everyone

Back