Missing <kuid:-25:42>

PARAILFAN

I downloaded the ACF Boxcars for B&O and WM and I am missing the <kuid:-25:42>. Where can I find this at? The config says it is an enginespec. If I cannot find this one, would it be okay to use <kuid:-1:42004201> that is used in some other ACF boxcars? Thank you.

Any -25: KUIDs require TS12 SP1. It's also likely that the content you downloaded also requires TS12 SP1 as well to run properly.

Shane

I downloaded the ACF Boxcars for B&O and WM and I am missing the <kuid:-25:42>. Where can I find this at? The config says it is an enginespec. If I cannot find this one, would it be okay to use <kuid:-1:42004201> that is used in some other ACF boxcars? Thank you.

Look for the 2010 version at JR.

Any -25: KUIDs require TS12 SP1. It's also likely that the content you downloaded also requires TS12 SP1 as well to run properly.

Shane
Okay thanks. The highest I have is 2010. This is how content for Trainz often contradicts itself and it's extremely frustrating. The build is 2.9 which clearly is not a TS12 build number. But then they go and throw in a kuid that is only available for TS12. This happens quite often.

I just checked/
Except for the kuid number the configure files have the same values.
I would go ahead and try it.

Back