Missing/Faulty SI3D Assets

CN_3254

I recently downloaded a bunch of SI3D content, and some of the models aren't working. Does anyone know what I could do to fix them or get a hold of these assets?
Here's a list of most of the missing/faulty assets.

Sodor Salt Wagons:

Frames Asset: <kuid:326537:5307>
Roof Asset: <kuid:326537:5309>

Stepney The Bluebell Engine:

Stepney Face Textures: <kuid:268447:2528>
Stepney's Bogey Baked: <kuid:268447:2483>

Oliver The Great Western Engine 2014:
CGI Thomas Lamp: <kuid:613914:2108>,<kuid:613914:2107>

Mavis The Quarry Engine:
CGI Mavis Lamp: <kuid:613914:2108>,<kuid:613914:2107>

Emily The Stirling Engine:
Emily Cab View 2010: <kuid:326537:5390>

S&M Number 1 Clive, Number 2 Neil, & Number 3 Mathew: <kuid:268447:6071>

There should be a FAQ somewhere for New Members and the first point should be that the TTTE sites are notoriously bad at faulty assets and missing dependencies. Your best bet is probably to go back and enquire at the site.

There should be a FAQ somewhere for New Members and the first point should be that the TTTE sites are notoriously bad at faulty assets and missing dependencies. Your best bet is probably to go back and enquire at the site.
Can you tell me exactly where I can find that FAQ? I'm having trouble finding it. Also, I can't enquire with the site as there is no way of contacting the site I downloaded them from as there is no information or contact on the contact page. I believe the site is also a tribute site, so it may be a bit hard getting help with fixing them from the owner of that website.

Can you tell me exactly where I can find that FAQ? I'm having trouble finding it. Also, I can't enquire with the site as there is no way of contacting the site I downloaded them from as there is no information or contact on the contact page. I believe the site is also a tribute site, so it may be a bit hard getting help with fixing them from the owner of that website.
There should be a FAQ somewhere for New Members ... There isn't any.

Check around the site you went to, or better yet, open up the asset for editing and check the contact information. If the author was considerate, there should be an email address and website where you can contact the content-creator. Once you get that information, right-click and choose revert to original from the context menu.

Back