Missing Dependencies For Rolling Stock

ttte12345

Hello all. I want you to Please ignore my TUGS thread, as I was being arrogant, selfish, childish, and a pain in the butt at the time. :(

I recently was sent a piece of rolling stock from my friend on Skype. I installed it, but it's missing two dependencies. They are:

Unknown Location: <kuid:502750:1095>:confused: The dragon load is this one.
Unknown Location: <kuid:613914:1488>:confused: The flatbed bogey is this one.

Does anyone have these dependencies on their game by any chance? :confused: These dependencies are a LITTLE outdated, so I'm interested to see if anyone still has these on them.:)

Thanks, and once again, Please ignore my TUGS thread. :(

Sincerely,

ttte12345. :)

Last edited:
I recently was sent a piece of rolling stock from my friend on Skype. I installed it, but it's missing two dependencies. They are:
Unknown Location: <kuid:502750:1095>:confused:
Unknown Location: <kuid:613914:1488>:confused:

Have you asked the person who sent it to you?

Yes, I did, and they said they don't have the dependencies listed above. And thanks so much for the speedy reply. :)

No, I'm afraid not. The friend who sent the flatbeds to me was 493625 or percyfan6. He said he doesn't have the dependencies either. I've tried the wayback machine to get the MediaFire links for the two dependencies, but they're set to private.

Good news everyone! Another one of my friends, not sure of his author id, was able to locate the two dependencies at the start of the thread! He sent them to me in .cdp files, I installed them, and the flatbeds worked! Thanks so much for your help on this everyone. I really do appreciate it.

Back