Missing built in files

rwk

Some built in files are missing on routes I downloaded. I have 2019 lite. Maybe I’m missing files from the deluxe version? How do I fix that without buying platinum or whatever? One of the routes is Altoona by jrfolco and he must have platinum or something.

The only way is to upgrade to Platinum. Good news is Black Friday is right around the corner and last year I was able to upgrade from my USA regional edition to Platinum for about $23 if I remember correctly.

Can I upgrade my existing installation or do I have to install a separate version? I’ll probably wind up buying platinum so that all routes have no missing built in content. But it frustrates me when I can’t find third party missing content or links are dead. There are a few of those on the Altoona route. And, I downloaded a more modern horseshoe curve route from Flamerailzzz that I was going to merge into jrfolco’s route because I wanted to modify it to the modern NS era. The flamerailzzz route which is just the area around the curve has several faulty assets that I can’t fix. Texture errors can be fixed with pev tool but one a fancy fence has an outdated build number that if I change it and commit, it’s still faulty with a bunch of new errors. And an embankment is missing a kuid that I can’t find. Why can’t route creators make it easier to get all the files and with no errors?

Last edited:
Can I upgrade my existing installation or do I have to install a separate version? I’ll probably wind up buying platinum so that all routes have no missing built in content. But it frustrates me when I can’t find third party missing content or links are dead. There are a few of those on the Altoona route. And, I downloaded a more modern horseshoe curve route from Flamerailzzz that I was going to merge into jrfolco’s route because I wanted to modify it to the modern NS era. The flamerailzzz route which is just the area around the curve has several faulty assets that I can’t fix. Texture errors can be fixed with pev tool but one a fancy fence has an outdated build number that if I change it and commit, it’s still faulty with a bunch of new errors. And an embankment is missing a kuid that I can’t find. Why can’t route creators make it easier to get all the files and with no errors?

All you need to do is purchase the Platinum version. The code already exists in your TRS2019 version and once you upgrade your license, those features found in Platinum will unlock. You will have to download some content, but that's expected, but you won't have to download the product again.

Yes, John is totally correct. Once my username had Platinum associated with it, my Regional Edition was able to download and install all the DLC packages available for Platinum and all the advanced features of Platinum appeared in game as if by magic.

Back