Missing Baseboards

jhdale65

I have been trying to merge two routes, each time I try everything goes okay. Then I end up with the start Screen with four square revolving continually for more than two days. After closing down and opening the route all the track and objects are there but no Baseboards. Can anyone please help. I should add that only the route I am adding has no Baseboards the original is fine.

Regards jhdale65

Last edited:
Why does the route you are merging have no baseboards? The whole point of the merging process is to add the baseboard or baseboards of the second route to those of the first - at a guess this may be the cause of your issue. Have at least one baseboard in the second route, try again and see what happens.

Thanks for your reply. Both routes have baseboards , the merging route ends up with no baseboards, Only the track and other buildings, roads, etc. Not had this problem before. Im merging Sheffield Leeds by driver-col to a very cut down ECML only the Doncaster , Hull, York area. ??????

Regards jhdale65

It may be happening because ECML is payware. Since TRS19 we have had the ability to edit payware but not merge.

Back