Merry Christmas ? (Story)

cascaderailroad

Merry Christmas ? RIP Gus the Chihuahua

With the annual Christmas Scavenger Hunt for unwanted/unneeded Pacific Rim, Asian gifts for all, in full swing ... the multiple different US postal trucks were roaring around the neighborhood even before the sun even came up. Multiple UPS, and FedEx trucks galore delivering surprise next day air gifts, to totally undeserving relatives, and their spoiled rotten brat children ... You would think ... that people would not let there pets outside to run freely to poop all over their neighbors yard ... With all the hustle, bustle, and hubbub of traffic with people rushing around town, burning up gasoline, frantically buying wasteful gifts ... And if you knew your dog liked to chase the UPS truck, everyday, awww how cute that is ... Why on earth would you let the dog outside to roam outside freely, to poop on the neighbors yard in the down pouring rain ?

Well the speeding UPS truck locked up its brakes and skidded, with all its packages slamming violently towards the cab ... "Gus" the Chihuahua Dog, squeeshed totally flat right in the wet road ... Stupid owners ... Merry Christmas !

Hope all those gifts satisfy (hope you choke on) your voracious greedy appetite for the annual Christmas Scavenger Hunt, for unwanted/unneeded Pacific Rim, Asian BS gifts.

I always house sat for that damned dog when the owners went away ... I never did like that dog all that much, as he always hid under the bed for 5 days, and would not eat, until his owners returned from vacations away ... But these people are totally stupid ... wasted 7.8 million on 4 properties in Ocean City NJ, which they lost to foreclosure ... walk away now.

He is a college graduate, with a degree in Engineering, works for the leading US aerospace DOD engineering firm ... someone calls him on the telephone and states they are going to turn off his restaurant gas if he doesn't Green Card pay them $1700 ... so what's he do ? Runs right out at lunchtime to the local Walgreens and wires the $1700 off to a scammer in Somalia ! The next day the same Chad scammers call back and ask for more money, I think he paid them again ! Merry Chistmas !

Left his diamond encrusted ring, and $1700 laptop in full view in his pristine high end car, in a crime ridden neighborhood ... has a car key fob that he keeps in is pocket (that he continually notices that the car trunk pops open every time he bends over, and he knows it does it all the each and every time) ! He comes outside and say's "Hey Dude, Where's my car" ? Gone, and found stripped 10 blocks away, and all his thousands of dollars of tools, jewelry, and electronics ... GONE ! Merry Christmas !

Just goes to prove that you don't need to be all that smart to be a college graduate, with a degree in engineering, working at the leading US aerospace DOD company ... You just have to be totally dumb !

Watt a Dim Bulb he is, a real 14watt candelabra type !

He says doesn't want any of that BS virtual Trainz ... Wants a real HO model train set ... Still has no trains ... nor any money ... now has no dog, cause his dog is now flat, all rundid' over by a speeding UPS truck ... Merry Christmas !

My GF says where's the car keys, wheres my purse, wheres my wallet ... They are in your purse that is hanging around your neck, that is swinging on your hip, you Dummie. She lost my cell phone (4 times this year), and locked the keys in the car, and I left her purse on the Wallmart checkout conveyor belt, and misplaced 2 huge gift bags in Macy's changing room, trying on clothes, with hundreds of dollars of jewelry in the 2 bags, lost an envelope with two $50 bills in it ... somebody needs to follow these people around, all the time, and pick up all their lost belongings, as they drop them.

Someone stole $20,000 dollars of Christmas gifts for needy chilrens' from the Police Precinct ... How nice of them to do so ... they also ransacked the police bathroom and swiped all the toilets ... the police say they have nothing to go on !

====================

The UPS drivers supervisor came to visit the owners of the dog, to express condolences ... something he has never had to do in his career, and to check if the driver could have prevented the pre-Christmas dog flattening incident. He always chased trucks and cars, and always was lucky when he always darted in front of all the the many vehicles ... not this time ... RIP "Gus" the fearless Chihauhua

Last edited:
OMG its not my fault, , its everyone else's, because well, they should have known my dog would run and bite the UPS guy, well shouldn't he have know,,, . LoL stupid race of humans we have become, cryn out loud, give me a break sherlock?

TODAY I saw a car toss it up with Semi Truck, on intersecting street, car had a stop sign, truck was passing by on main highway, yup u gueesed it didn't stop or thought he could be first, yippie he was, cost him frontend and bumper ripped off, um? Police Report, and disbelief look on cops face? Car was EXPENSIVE too!

Happy Holidays my friend, and oh,, btw I've been rearend 7x over the years, almost killed me on 1 of them,,,,,, Take

That's why I stay home most of the time and listen to my police scanner. :)

You are lucky you no longer have to step in Gus poop... I hate those little snappy dogs because they little snappy dog turds all over the carpet. What I like best about my cat is she beats them up when people bring them along with them when they visit. She comes out of nowhere and whacks the yippy things in the head. YELP!!!!

The brat nephews with SBS are coming over tomorrow... not looking forward to the noise so I'll stay in my room and use Trainz until they leave.

Happy holidays.

Test here, test her! In another thread I mentioned that I once postponed taking a lady I knew out for a meal because I was frustrated at not solving something had been trying to sort out on Trainz. Ineed if i had went out concentrating on the meal and chat would have been challenging (!). She was very good and waited for a new night a couple of days ahead. It is just one of those things that when a woman is fascinated she will wait for me. Oh and I solved the train thing, phew.

Ahhhhh! The Gringe is alive and well - Merry Christmas to all Gringe's wherever they are

3548111.jpg
Preview

Last edited:
...and people wonder why I live on an island, 7 km end to end. No traffic, no traffic lights. No smog, no pollution....
Being old, I know Santa doesn't exist, so he doesn't leave me presents, and I can drink Santa's beer and eat his cake, and when I wake up in the morning, I know there is no reindeer poop to shovel.
We all know the big retailers make their annual profit over the Christmas period. We can all influence that profit by observing Christmas for what it should be, if you are that way inclined.
Beats me why people get into masive debt just to be "conformists".
Do your own thing. Buy what you want, when you want, not when you are "told" too.
Ah, only 95 days until Easter......aaargh!

oh, btw...Merry Christmas to fellow Trainzers...

Last edited:
Happy Christmas / holiday to you all. It is no good shutting yourself away on Trainz... There is no escape. JMB will be along shortly to berate us on why the world is not like Sim City.

Regards to you all with the best of intentions

Doug

...and people wonder why I live on an island, 7 km end to end. No traffic, no traffic lights. No smog, no pollution....
Being old, I know Santa doesn't exist, so he doesn't leave me presents, and I can drink Santa's beer and eat his cake, and when I wake up in the morning, I know there is no reindeer poop to shovel.
We all know the big retailers make their annual profit over the Christmas period. We can all influence that profit by observing Christmas for what it should be, if you are that way inclined.
Beats me why people get into masive debt just to be "conformists".
Do your own thing. Buy what you want, when you want, not when you are "told" too.
Ah, only 95 days until Easter......aaargh!

oh, btw...Merry Christmas to fellow Trainzers...

Some days I wish I did live on an island. :)

Just think the Valentine's candy followed by the Easter candy will all be out in the stores within days...

Merry Christmas to you too.

John

xmas4.jpg

Some days I wish I did live on an island.

Just think the Valentine's candy followed by the Easter candy will all be out in the stores within days...

John

Oh great ... the Easter story no children enjoy: At the reopened the tomb in the cemetery, Surprise ... there was no dead corpse inside ... So they instead invented the lovely fictitious Easter Bunny character to cheer things up a bit, so as to make corporate money off of a religious event ... YUMMY: candy, dyed hard boiled eggs, and had egg roll festivals on the White House lawn ... awww how quaint

df980410.jpg

funny-easter-photos-73671832513_xlarge.jpeg

HE will SAVE you from the evil Easter Bunny ... But HE will absolutely never, ever, SAVE your work !

Last edited:

John

The Hot Cross Buns appeared in the Coles store yesterday, 26 December.

John
Unfortunately, there are no trains or tracks. Thankfully I discovered Trainz many moons ago. Cheers,

Bob

Many decades ago, I worked in the graphics and printing industry as a typesetter. Yes, one of those guys who slaved to set the type for magazines, advertisements, and even sometimes newspaper articles. It was interesting but not fun... Anyway, we would start the Thanksgiving and Halloween advertisements just after Easter, and Christmas adverts in the middle of July. Mother's Day and so on adverts were done in the fall for the spring. By the time the actual holiday rolled around, I couldn't stomach seeing the decorations since I already lived through it months before.

The actual holidays aren't bad because we get together with family who I enjoy visiting with. What really gets me is the nasty people in the stores and on the road. It's as though they're out to slay the population around them while pursuing their prey, I mean gifts.

John

Whoever edited the title of this thread to be: ("STORY") ... this is not just a STORY

It is the truth, and Christmas was NOT a merry one ... it was a very sad Christmas !

Gus the Fearless Chihuahua is dead, run over by the speeding UPS truck, full of next day air Christmas gifts

All because of the Christmas hustle and bustle of package delivery, for the annual sacrilegious Christmas scavenger hunt for gifts

And because of irresponsible dog owners who let their dogs roam free

Rest in Peace "Gus" the fearless chihuahua

Last edited:
Back