Maryland & Delaware Railroad WIP

These are some shots of the Maryland & Delaware Railroad, a shortline that runs from Seaford De where it intrechanges with Norfolk Southern to Cambridge, Md the end of the line. It is a work in progress as i am just learning how to build a route.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Wow that's nice the screenary there and route, firestorm!:wave:

And.....

Let me know what you think
Hmmm, of course I can saying to you that were route looking very awesome and you know that what my favorite of NS Delmarva Secondary Branch looking very is amazing in my life!:p

Also, please just take your time for work process with your layout :)

Last edited:
Thanks Dnutter. I am taking my time, but it will probably be a long time until it is done. I started in Hurlock and i am making my way to Federalsburg. I will do the entire line from Seaford to Cambridge including NS Seaford yard, and the main line. Not sure how far north or south i want to go, but i am doing the yard and industries around it. Thanks for the comments. Are you still working on the Delmarva Secondary? Can't wait to see it finished.

Thanks Dnutter. I am taking my time, but it will probably be a long time until it is done. I started in Hurlock and i am making my way to Federalsburg. I will do the entire line from Seaford to Cambridge including NS Seaford yard, and the main line. Not sure how far north or south i want to go, but i am doing the yard and industries around it. Thanks for the comments. Are you still working on the Delmarva Secondary? Can't wait to see it finished.

Your welcome! And of course I am agreement with you that you should have taking your time but I can't wait see your screenies come a showing up new of screenies! Because I am looking at your screenies looking very amazing...

Hmm oh hey, I want know that maybe you will have do working on American Paving of ballast company in Bishop on your route?

Oh yeah I know you can't have wait seen my route are completed but it not yet because my CPU have got bad virius so we take my CPU putting away to Best Buy and they are done do my CPU so soon I will come pick up my CPU then I will foucs do working on my route almost very OVER! Then it release it and I bet that you will very interesting about my route as much and me will very interesting about your route!

Last edited:
Thank you... I just started putting track down in Frankford to Rt 113 in Selbyville. I plan on doing all 3 lines eventually. Right now i am still working on the Seaford to Cambridge line and the Selbyville line. I should have some new screenies up soon. Sorry about your computer, i can't wait for you to release the Delmarva Secondary, maybe it will mesh well with my Seaford to Cambridge route.

Thank you... I just started putting track down in Frankford to Rt 113 in Selbyville. I plan on doing all 3 lines eventually. Right now i am still working on the Seaford to Cambridge line and the Selbyville line. I should have some new screenies up soon. Sorry about your computer, i can't wait for you to release the Delmarva Secondary, maybe it will mesh well with my Seaford to Cambridge route.

Wow it biggest it long of mile far away Seaford to Cambridge! But one things that one problem that those trainz don't have any Maryland & Delaware locomotive CF7 :( and SW1400 too but guess I can trying asking to anyones can do reskinned or painted on locomotives and also they trainz DLS don't have CF7 locomotives too.

Guess like you and me are Delmarva Secondary & Maryland team LOL! Because we talking discussion about Delaware and Maryland route!

Last edited:
Federalsburg Crew Working Hard in the rain.

Once i can get some Maryland & Delaware Locos made, NS will due for now since we do intrechange with them in Seaford De.

Federalsburg Crew going through Hurlock on their way to Perdue.

Screen_004.jpg

Screen_007.jpg

Screen_010.jpg

Oh, my god! It nice screenies there! But one thing that those grade crossing are won't work make let to gate get down....so I suggest you that you need better use BNSF50's grade crossing over more than 100 to 200 different of grade crossing in DLS.....:)

Awesome screenies there!!!!!!!!:udrool:

Yea i had to replace them so the worked. I noticed to late when i took the screenies. Still doing more work, adding more buildings to Hurlock. I'm starting there because that's where i live and i'm making my way east towards Federalsburg and then finally Seaford.

Yea i had to replace them so the worked. I noticed to late when i took the screenies. Still doing more work, adding more buildings to Hurlock. I'm starting there because that's where i live and i'm making my way east towards Federalsburg and then finally Seaford.

That's GOOD! Just make SURE that you will have replace on your layout:D! It hoping you have lot working on your route...Ah, I understand that there make few give you become lot coufused because you just have make sure that where you live....

http://www.mdde.com/maps_mddeseaford.jpg

Still, I little forget that what how long mile between Cambridge to Seaford?

Plus, you know that there Seaford have one only of Seaford Movable Bridge? Of course, you knew that you already visit whole between Cambridge to Seaford!:)

Last edited:
*UPDATE* Added more detail..... Updated Pics....

Maryland and Delaware's RS3M 1203 Heading East towards Federalsburg after switching cars in Cambridge at Interstate Corpack.
Screen_033.jpg

1203 Passing Main St Hurlock.
Screen_027.jpg

1203 Rolling through the town of Hurlock on it's way East to Federalsburg, Md.
Screen_043.jpg

Last we see 1203 Passing Tri-Gas's Propane Facility in Williamsburg, Md Heading for Federalsburg, Md then Interchange with Norfolk Southern in Seaford, De.
Screen_029.jpg

NEW PICS !!!!

Here are some new pics of the Maryland & Delaware Railroad Cambridge Line WIP.

Coming Past Mt Zion Rd Crossing

Screen_002.jpg

Passing the many farms in the Hurlock, Md Area.

Screen_005.jpg

Going Through Hurlock, Md

Screen_011.jpg

Passing the Old Hurlock, Md Station

Screen_014.jpg

Still working on getting some minor details downloaded, when thats done i'll have more pics up soon.

More New Pics... Done alot of trees in the past 2 days. Enjoy!!!

Maryland & Delaware Loco 1203 Crossing Marshy Hope Creek on it's way to deliver cars.

Screen_001.jpg

Passing Delmarva Power's Substation just past RT 313 Road Crossing.

Screen_019.jpg

Loco 1203 just entering Williamsburg, Md. (Still got alot of work to do here.)

Screen_022.jpg

Back