Make the left side panel bigger in S20?

dundun92

UK Content Creator
I want to widen the left asset panel window while keeping it attached to the left panel with the route layer. I can detach both of them and make it bigger, but it leaves a big grey space that clutters the screen. Is there a way to make the left space bigger while staying attached?

image.png
image.png

That's why I still prefer using surveyor classic! I do like some features of 2.0 but... It's all too confusing!
The confusion is there for me as well due to the small size of the icons on everything. If I could see what they are, I can most likely figure out what they do but at their size rivaling those of little black ants, that's a no-go for me.

The dark panels being left behind make working on routes difficult because they get in the way. We need screen real estate to work in Surveyor while we drag splines and lay things out. With the panels in the way, we have to constantly shift the mouse around in order to drag splines.

It's unfortunate because there are some great features in Surveyor 2.0, but these two flaws make using it very difficult.

The confusion is there for me as well due to the small size of the icons on everything. If I could see what they are, I can most likely figure out what they do but at their size rivaling those of little black ants, that's a no-go for me.

The dark panels being left behind make working on routes difficult because they get in the way. We need screen real estate to work in Surveyor while we drag splines and lay things out. With the panels in the way, we have to constantly shift the mouse around in order to drag splines.

It's unfortunate because there are some great features in Surveyor 2.0, but these two flaws make using it very difficult.
You do realise you can view these as words rather than icons? You just click the funny looking box on the right.

You do realise you can view these as words rather than icons? You just click the funny looking box on the right.
I am aware of that but the text is still the size of ants. What good is this if it's difficult to see. Obviously, Surveyor 2.0 is meant for the younger generations.

Back