Majority of Assets Installed from DLS Now Modified

SRKing783

''Trainz Veteran''
How many of these threads am I gonna start with "Title says it all"...

Anyway, yea, I booted up TRS22 today (SP1 119463, if that helps anyone) and the majority of my database became Modified. Most of the assets I have were installed from the DLS, and are now marked as Modified...even though I didn't do anything to them. I can't revert them back to the original, but they still work and it isn't really that bad overall. I would just rather have what I installed from the DLS marked as such. I really hope that this is just some random bug and that it'll get patched but I really don't see that happening unfortunately. Has anyone else experienced this?

That normally happens following an Extended Database Rebuild. Did you perform an EDB recently? Otherwise it might be a TRS19 / 22 thing (I'm still on T:ANE).

I haven't performed an EDB recently, and I'm not sure what made TRS22 see the need for one. Will my database go back to normal or am I just gonna need to get used to it?

As far as I know, an EDB can only be initiated by user action, so if you didn't do that something else is probably going on.

Yea, I didn't do anything, so maybe the game saw something corrupted and tried to fix it? Whatever it did, it definitely didn't say it was doing an EDB through that little pop-up window.

Everything is still modified unfortunately. Guess I'll just have to get used to it.

Back