Looking to play!!!

For multiplayer you will need to install several successive SP's to get your trainz-build up to TS 12 multiplayer/

He really does have TS12 installed and registered on Planet Auran ... I seen his N3V account with my very own eyes, via Skype view screens.

He needs his TS12 account refreshed, as well, by N3V, just like they refreshed his T:ANE CE account.

Last edited:
its not Really easy to find others to play with but im enjoying the CSX Locomotives i have added now i just need to fix some of the others that dont show

It is really easy to find others who are doing multiplayer IF you patch your TS12 to build 61388. That version has a menu that shows the active sessions (although it might take a few minutes before they all show).

Note that locally modified content (even if you did not do that yourself) is not allowed. This excludes 3rd party content downloaded from other websites as these are flagged locally modified.

I'm currently building a route that I'm hoping will be 100% multiplayer compatible. The route is mainly standard gauge with a bit of 3 foot gauge serving several mines up in the mountains. I'm hoping to have everything completed by early June. If anyone wants to see some pictures of the route, or has any questions or suggestions let me know.

It is really easy to find others who are doing multiplayer IF you patch your TS12 to build 61388. That version has a menu that shows the active sessions (although it might take a few minutes before they all show).

Note that locally modified content (even if you did not do that yourself) is not allowed. This excludes 3rd party content downloaded from other websites as these are flagged locally modified.

i do have the current version 61388 but again its not showing on my profile but i have the game i did buy it from simulator central so?

Back