Looking for a flat

Railwoodman

Are the flat's in the pic still available ?
kuid_393523_100171.jpg

And if so, where. Any help is greatly appreciated

Matt

Hi Matt,

You might want to check Trainz Pro Routes, RR Mods, and USLW. This looks very familiar and I think it was in one of those places I saw it. I don't remember seeing this on the DLS

John

Thanks, but did try these site, thought it may have been simulatortrain or mortorbreaths . Just can't seem to remember whose they were . Just another case of thinking I backed up all my older content :eek:. Oh well keep looking for in both my own HD and web:eek:

Thanks for the reply

Matt

If that's the case, check Jointed Rail. There's a lot of content up there that looks like this, and his content is up there... (A little bit of deductive reasoning on my part, which is a rare thing these days...). :)

John

For a moment I wondered why we had a "roomie" advertisement in the Trainz forum. The term "flat" in the UK and colonies means "apartment".

Anyway, looks like you got the correct advice you needed :)

Are the flat's in the pic still available ?
kuid_393523_100171.jpg

And if so, where. Any help is greatly appreciated

Matt

Really hard to tell from the tiny image you posted, but it looks like a Pennsylvania "TrucTrain" car.

Is the 2nd car in this pic the one you're looking for?

Screen_180.jpg

If so, looking at the posts on this page might help you track them down.

The closest I come to it is a PRR f39 car by Simulatortrain. But it does not appear to be available.
Kenny

Thanks for all the responses , They are Simulatortrain . And they are no longer available, but may be back up at JR . It's nice to know I can get help for a bad memory , and maybe a place to stay :hehe: The pic was the only one I could fine real quick.

Just an other case of make sure to back up everything, and I mean everything . Seem I didn't , thought I had when I DL off the original site. And yea there PRR ( go figure ) :eek:

Thanks again Matt

Last edited:
If these are actually models of the 75' PRR class F39 cars, I hope these get reintroduced. The PRR TrucTrain 75-foot cars (class F39) with round-nose 35-foot trailers are perfect for early 1950s routes, while the Trailer-Train 85-foot flats (class F85) with flat-nose 40-foot trailer loads are only appropriate to 1959 and later.

wva-usa Thanks, yea those are the ones, as I remember there were three versions . Two actual versions as build, one fiction. I now know they came from ( MGTrainz ) in 2010 due to your help with the link . So my search in my backups needs to go back further. But I now know that they are Simulatortrain commission by mortorbreath for his trailers of that time period, And I used them in a lot of my sessions on my route . So thanks
F39C_E21270_side_TTX471108_RMS.jpg
F39C_E21273_34_TTX471108_RMS.jpg

Matt

Last edited:
Back