Look what I found.....

Jimmyp4

I found this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPRQH6fgUzk
On youtube.

Its the 7 1/2 inch live steam club I used to go to in San Diego up until 2005 when we moved.

In June of 2007 Rohr Park was going to have a vist from the news (They sent Joe Little) and my mom flew me out there for a weekend of fun.

Hope ya like it.

I wish I had a mini steamer, but I don't think it's in my budget and if it was the wife would have a comment or two about it!:hehe:

Lorin

have you checked out a company called acucraft there locos are high detailed and in expensive also there pre assembled i have a class a shay that i have R/C'ed so i don't have to tromp around my railroads scenery to adjust speed.

have you checked out a company called acucraft there locos are high detailed and in expensive also there pre assembled i have a class a shay that i have R/C'ed so i don't have to tromp around my railroads scenery to adjust speed.

No but I will check it out now, and if you get a chance take a photo of your shay, would love to see it:D

Lorin

thats my shay it still needs some weathering and i what to change the pilot steps from the metal ones to wood.

Back