Last build 105096

peeet2005

I am sorry to say that after the last corrections TRS19 build 105096 it will not be possible to work normally in surveyor mode! This is a tragedy!
The game is very unstable and constantly resets to the Windows desktop. If the corrections go further in this direction, you will have to put the recently purchased TRAINZ version on the shelf.
Buying TRS19 I hoped that it would be a more stable version than T: ANE and here we are unfortunately coming back to the beginning. I understand that this is a beta version, but despite all this resetting could finally be grasped because for now the game is not worth the money that N3V wants.
What do I get from these fireworks and various additions to the game since you can't work and create anything!
I will only add that I do not have any assets with errors, HP Win10 system, 16 GB memory, GTX970, Intel Core I5 4690K and I remember TRS 2010 or even 2012, which probably never hung.
Something this 64 bit Trainz however is not polished .....

Please submit a bug report so QA can look into this for you.
Please provide route\session KUIDs if the content having the CTD is on the DLS.
If DLC, please let us know the package name along with the affected route\session KUIDs.
If it is a custom route, please attach a CDP to the report.

Back