Large Thanks to TMZ06003

EverTrainz

Electric Blue
I have just seen that Tony just released a large selection of Peaks from S&C. I am EXTREMELY thankful to him for doing this, as I was in a wreck trying to add a 2nd mesh, TOPS numbering, remapping, etc. to the unaltered peak from trw1089. As much as others love the Peak, it truly is my Number 1 favorite locomoive from BR, and was, once, really dismayed that nobody made a BR Blue version (Which I also tried). I also vaguely remember seeing an ECML Class 46 Project, or something along the lines, with a stunning mesh. However, I don't know what happened, but that never hit the market. Anyways, a huge thank you goes out to TRW, Tony, PaulSW, and anybody else involved in the rebuilding process of this beauty.

Sincere gratitude, Ron

Pleased you like the Peaks Ron. I can attest that Tony's done a huge amount of work on the project, a real labour of love. I've just seen that the first class 45s have been released to the Download Station and they look superb.

Paul

Pleased you like the Peaks Ron. I can attest that Tony's done a huge amount of work on the project, a real labour of love. I've just seen that the first class 45s have been released to the Download Station and they look superb.

Paul

They truly are a great result of effort from Tony. Warbo40 from the British Trainz forum said that Tony might do a 44 with scripted disc headcodes, is this true? Either way I can see how that requires a remodel of the nose.

Back