landrvr1 south shore cars wanted ASAP lost them in HD crash

rwk

Anyone have a copy of these? I lost them in a hard drive crash, taking my entire Trainz 2004 installation with it. I have Trainz 2010 and 12 on a small external hard drive, but it seems I failed to move the cars over from 2004, I only have the CSS&SB interior file, but not the cars. I also lost conny's MARC cars, and don't have a backup. Those cars have no download link anywhere, the landrvr ones and the MARC ones. I had to buy a new computer because my old one wouldn't load Windows, it got stuck in a loop. I used the old internal hard drive as a slave in the new computer, but around May 22-23 the drive became inaccessible, and several days later I quick formatted it, making it accessible but all data gone. I sent drive to data recovery company but they said that some data is corrupted but they will try to recover it all. But not guaranteed. So I might never get my 2004 files back. I did transfer lots of stuff over to 2010 a while back though. I don't really care about the MARC cars, but I want the South Shore silver cars. My email is rwk9024 AT msn dot com my email might be in my profile but you have to use an email site to send files to me. I found NJT coaches that looks similar to these with the center doors, I was going to model NJT Comet V's anyway with the South Shore cars. Any way to add an interior file to a coach that has no interior assigned to it? Like could I use the landrvr1 South Shore interior with the Shoreliner III coach, not the cab car?

Last edited:
Back