Key binds stop working during session

coalsootkid

I've been trying to use the advanced train control when running a session on TRS 19. After a few minutes, some of the keys stop working while some still do. When it happens, I pause the game and go to my internet browser to verify that the key still works and it does. I return to the game and no response. I'm using a K&L trainz locomotive if that makes a difference. The ones that stop working during the session are for the reverser and throttle. Can anybody help me?

I've had the same happen to me, although it is usually the brake key for me. I have noticed this happens for me if I go into the System Menu/Settings/Control Settings while driving. Happens every time in 19, not so in TANE.

I have had this occur if I have somehow clicked away from the program and then clicked on the interface again while running windowed. To fix this, I hit escape as if to cancel the driving session, but cancel and the keyboard works fine again.

I found the problem was that I had my screen centered around a freight car in the consist and everything worked normally after resetting back to the locomotive

Back