JR Multi Industry track

Railhead001

Helppppp....

I am trying to set up a basic and I do mean basic loading track for ballast. The hopppers already are equipped for it but no matter how I set the track nothing happens. I just need it to load it into the hopper but whenI choose the product and outbound and weight in tons nothing happens, tried following the step by step but seem to be missing something.

Can someone list the steps needed for just having a ballast hopper laoded ?

Thanks in advance...

RH001

Last edited:
Myself and others seem to have a lot of trouble with the JR Multi in TRS19. I think it might have broken in a late version of TANE. Anyway, I have two suggestions. I use one of MSGSapper's industries (which are just a track). If I can't find one that works out of the box, I edit the config file for the commodities that I want to load/unload. Some of his have dust effects as well.

Second suggestion, use the industry track that Philskene uses in his latest route, IntenCity.

I have when you import a route from any Trainz ver 12 and lower that have JR's Multi Industry the setting will remain as in the merged route, you just cannot and to the Q. If you really, really have to use the JR Multi Industry, config the industry in a pre T:ANE/TRS19 on board route with those assets and then merge the one board into your main route.

John

Geez, and I thought it was me....thanks for the all the suggestions, I will definitely try some of the other replacements !

Back