JointedRail kuid

BRClass66

Always needing help
Hi,

Downloaded trash trains,but keep getting KIUD missing.

its the track sound <kuid:37581:1221> on the (S-2 Truck 70 ton 220,000 lbs 6in × 11in 33in wheels)

Searched site for it, but to no avail

Downloaded this 3 times now,
Any help to what im doing wrong would be great

Thanks
Brad

trainz 10 .. patched to 44088 windows 7 64bit

Hi Colin,
what did you delete?

I deleted this and wouldnt work:-

track-sound
{
{
track-sound <kuid:37581:1221>
priority 5
}
}
asset-filename "bogey"
kuid-table
{
0 <kuid:37581:1221>
}

Thanks
Brad

That is the Generic Wheelsound that is supposed to be with the truck in those packs. I'll see about getting someone to put it on the JR site.

Thanks yutzk,

Never had problems with JR before so thought it was strange.

Thanks
Brad

Well hey even good website have there days, were all human, we all make mistakes which appears that on this form if we do you get your head chopped off from other:(

The sad side of Beattie:(

It's the Leslie SL3 #3, I guess horn sound by therock.
No idea where I got it from.
Should come with the SECX GP 38-2's for EK3 from jointed rail.

Last edited:
You might check under dependenties on the jointed rail site. The tab will be aling the top of the page. They have a section there on sounds.

On SP1, kuid2:37581:1221:3 tracksound seems to cut off above 45MPH. Is anyone other than my self having this problem?

On SP1, kuid2:37581:1221:3 tracksound seems to cut off above 45MPH. Is anyone other than my self having this problem?

Theres loads of different sound problems with after SP1 for TS12 right now. Were simply waiting for N3V to iron them out before we go any further since we dont seem to think its related to our asset. I have all sounds cutout randomly in post-SP1 TS12 so i dont think its any particular asset.

I have tested various locomotives and rolling stock items in Trainz that uses other track sounds and none has this problem. RRMods tracksound (kuid:338228:1286) even works without any problem. What do they have that makes them work?

Back