Jointed Rail's GE Dash 9's - How Great Are They?

817TAYLOR

Ramblin' Man..
I figured I would just share that the JR Dash 9's are well worth the money you pay for them. They are filled with custom features and such things that are just amazing. These units are well worth it and I strongly urge anyone who is going to be getting payware soon, get these.
The features these units come with are:
  • ARN
  • An AMAZING Custom Cab
  • Nicely Done Night Lighting
  • Cab Signals
  • Gecko Script
  • Some Custom Scripting (Doors and Visors)
Here are some screenshots that show some of the features, however I do not have screenshots for all of them.

817taylor201304160000.jpg

Here in the cab you can see it is very well done, and if you look to the top left of the shot you can see the cab signals.

817taylor201304160001.jpg

On the outside you can see skin #1 of 3, the other two are below. In this shot you can also see the visors brought completely down with the mirrors folded in with both doors open, like it would be sitting in a yard awaiting orders.
[Gecko Script Skins --> http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/796/817taylor201304150000.jpg]

817taylor201304160002.jpg

now you can see the visors brought up, the mirrors folded out, and the doors closed, ready to roll.

817taylor201304160003.jpg

At night the cab is very well lit with a lot of cool and neat features.

817taylor201304160004.jpg

the back lights behind the gauges blew me away when I turned them on.

817taylor201304160005.jpg

in this shot you can see how they are lit up at night, very nicely done.

Anyone who does not have these units should get them if they can spare the $12 they cost. Below is a picture of them charging across Mojave, and for TS12 users like myself, these units look right at home on Mojave.
817taylor201304150009.jpg

I would like to PERSONALLY thank Justin (NorfolkSouthern37), and Mike (Owner of JR), for these lovey and astonishing locomotives. Very well put together Justin and I cannot wait to see what you have for us next.

-Taylor

I have all of Jointed Rail's released dash 9 so far and love them all. Here is a look at them along with my collection of JR's payware BIG POWER (3800HP or more).

Jeff

I used to have almost every single one of those Jeff, but my computer crashed then I was like, hey I have back ups of JR payware! Come to find out my sister deleted it all for a school project... I sure do miss my collection..

I used to have almost every single one of those Jeff, but my computer crashed then I was like, hey I have back ups of JR payware! Come to find out my sister deleted it all for a school project... I sure do miss my collection..

If you have your receipts (I keep all of my receipts on hotmail) I think you could pay someone at JR to look at them and add them to you account.

@ PBY357 - All of my stuff are not on my account. If you have made a purchase before JR setup the account for each user the prior purchases are not your account.

Jeff

I have the UP ex-CNW, UP, and SP units. I like the SP most of the three, followed by ex-CNW unit.

Thats the problem I cannot find my receipts. I kept them all, but can't find them. Plus I made all my purchases before JR updated their site so it wouldn't matter because they would be expired.

Well, you should have backed 'em up OFF THE COMPUTER, on DVD at the least. Cannot erase those if finalize sessions.

Well, you should have backed 'em up OFF THE COMPUTER, on DVD at the least. Cannot erase those if finalize sessions.
"I have backups of JR content" My sister took my 8gb stick and erased everything. Nothing I could do but swear at her.

"I have backups of JR content" My sister took my 8gb stick and erased everything. Nothing I could do but swear at her.
Your signature is so ironic for this lol :hehe: but in all honesty that's too bad, I recently got a new CPU and haven't got around to transferring everything because it will take a few days at least

Your signature is so ironic for this lol :hehe: but in all honesty that's too bad, I recently got a new CPU and haven't got around to transferring everything because it will take a few days at least
How is it ironic? I'm stupid for putting my JR content on a flash drive, and while I'm at school my sister takes it and deletes everything? Yeah, sounds like I'm a complete idiot.

Back