Jointed Rail TTX Maxi-IV

Kris94

Banned
kris94201108140008.jpg

kris94201108140007.jpg

kris94201108140006.jpg

kris94201108140005.jpg

kris94201108140004.jpg

I don't why I keep getting these errors.

Last edited:
Hey Kris,

That looks like script error or there's an asset that isn't installed on your puter that the script is searching for, when you installed them did you modifiy the config.txt in anyway? pretty sure it's searching for FX sound asset.

I don't have these installed though so I'm only guessing.

-Aaron

No I left the configuration as is. If that's _the case it should say missing dependency because the fx is installed.

i dont know. the messages dont really tell me anything, except an error occurs.

did you check that everything else was installed?

I just downloaded the 3 pack and the dependent containers and installed in TS2010. Commit w/o errors. Placed and loaded all 3 in Surveyor no problems, no red dot.

Bob Weber

it doesnt come borked...

I know, I was trying to be funny, lol'ed.

I've never had any problems with JR stuff, hence why I asked if he messed around with it or has everything properly installed.

I know my version of trainz doesn't know the difference from V0 to V1 so the configs needs the kuid2 added after downloading or installing, so if you have a V1 installed and not a V0 installed, cm keeps searching for the V0, maybe Kris has the same problem, drives me insane when cm does that, lol.

-Aaron

I've tried to get at least 3 different people other than myself to try to replicate these script errors you consistantly seem to get with our content and can get no one to do so and this is in 3 different versions of Trainz.

I'm honestly beginning to think its something with your Trainz installation.

Or my computer. After all it has built in graphics and it didn't give me this issue in compatibility mode but it only makes it worse due to the sacrifices made and my computer is struggling as of already.

Back