Jointed Rail to be featured on the Illinois Railfan Talkshow this Friday.

illinoiscentral

SARM Volunteer
Perhaps it is, or is not known that I host an internet streaming talkshow, the Illinois Railfan Talkshow, every Friday at 5:00pm CST.

Well, this week my featured guests are Mike from Jointed Rail, and possibly their content creator Justin.
I've been planning this episode with Mike for a few weeks now, and its actually not the first time he's been on the show. Back in July we featured him as well.

This Friday I'll be interviewing him on various topic points such as how they produce their content, what some of their feature releases could be, their thoughts on their new Dash 8's, and much more.

I'm running a special section in the show dedicated to forumers, so if you have a question for the folks at Jointed Rail, leave it below, I'll look though them and ask them on air time permitting.

Jointed Rail's interview will run from 5:05pm to 5:25pm on the show.
The Illinois Railfan Talkshow is proud to be able to interview them, and we invite you to check out our archived episodes at the link in my signature.
We've been on air for a little over a year and constantly improving. We've shifted our focus to not only Illinois railfanning, but also all throughout the United States and Canada.

Join us this Friday at 5:00pm CST for the Jointed Rail interview!

Cheers,
Woody

You'd probably need to do something special or good within the community of RailFan's, and JR, has done much good

Jamie

You'd probably need to do something special or good within the community of RailFan's, and JR, has done much good

Jamie
As Jamie said,
Invites to be interviewed are based on whether or not one has done something of interest in the railfan community. Last week, for example, I had trainsandhawksfan17, who is famous for his video of UP 1989. Ironically, two days after we interviewed him, his video made it onto Comedy Central's "Tosh.0".

Of course for this Friday's show the boys from Jointed Rail will be discussing some of their projects, but only the ones they are comfortable with discussing at this point.

Cheers,
Woody

Illinoiscentral, are your shows archived for listening at a later date? I would like to listen but dont think Ill be able to Friday night.

Paul

Illinoiscentral, are your shows archived for listening at a later date? I would like to listen but dont think Ill be able to Friday night.

Paul
Paul,
All episodes all the way back to our first broadcast under former host Greg Dybas are archived.

Cheers,
Woody

Thanks Woody, I heard the show and it was really informative and well ordered.

It was great to hear Mike & Justin!

Back